Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when he played on against Freo when scores were tied?

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Disagree. His main problem is that he is utterly non-competitive in most contests. A front runner of the highest order.

Time to cut and run.
Would do well at pooort , downhill skier

Ah, Sam Davidson, the sinful scourge of the fields, the very embodiment of depravity! How dare he stride across the sacred turf, desecrating it with his every step! A player, a man, a sinner! And his father, oh, his father, a keeper of a bed and breakfast, a den of iniquity disguised in quaint charm, a facade of warmth masking the infernal abyss within!
Sounds like me and many I grew up with in the 70's and 80's - underage, sneeking out, dinking in pubs. If that's the case, also DUD / DO NOT LIST..... Sam is way old. Plus, never sober on game day.

I’d like to personally thank Groupie_ and Cam Payner for giving Mansell the little kick up the arse he needed.
Imagine being compared to Cumbo!
Very good job lads.

mansell is a spud too
Come on mate, he shits on Cumberland and showed it first half.
My Dad is a better player than Cumberland and he died 4 years ago!

Come on mate, he shits on Cumberland and showed it first half.
My Dad is a better player than Cumberland and he died 4 years ago!
all spuds but sonsie is by far the worst and worse than cumbo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all spuds but sonsie is by far the worst and worse than cumbo
You’ll not get an argument there, except Cumbo is going far!

Clearly one his final wishes was to have your brain buried with him....:$
Not a nice response. Especially when he’s correct. Without dragging other players into the conversation, when are you and others finally except that Cumbo is an A+ grade spud? Mansell is a far better player who even when having a poor day, at least applies pressure and contributes. Wake up.

Not a nice response. Especially when he’s correct. Without dragging other players into the conversation, when are you and others finally except that Cumbo is an A+ grade spud? Mansell is a far better player who even when having a poor day, at least applies pressure and contributes. Wake up.
sonsie is the worst player on our list

You know for a fact his dead father is a better player than Cumbo? :eekv1:

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back