Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Bump

Cannot believe this thread has hit the 3rd page

just needs another 5 weeks
Bored?

Go pick some wings of insects backs and leave poor Cumbo alone

The man is fried enough and will shortly be shown the door

Unless he takes us to a VFL flag and wins best on ground!
IMG_1809.jpeg

Cumbo’s career ended the moment he gave away that free kick when Kosi had taken the mark. He was playing well that night and Tigers were winning … I honestly don’t think he’s had a good nights sleep since that moment. He certainly didn’t get a kick from that moment.

I genuinely feel sorry for the kid, as he clearly isn’t able to get out of his own head.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cumbo’s career ended the moment he gave away that free kick when Kosi had taken the mark. He was playing well that night and Tigers were winning … I honestly don’t think he’s had a good nights sleep since that moment. He certainly didn’t get a kick from that moment.

I genuinely feel sorry for the kid, as he clearly isn’t able to get out of his own head.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I can write a very long list of players who have done booboos in critical moments that are/were stars.
Rance.
Richo.
Martin.
The list goes on.
Cant blame a kid for one mistake.

I can write a very long list of players who have done booboos in critical moments that are/were stars.
Rance.
Richo.
Martin.
The list goes on.
Cant blame a kid for one mistake.

He isn't blaming the kid, Cumbo does that himself.

In fact, whenever he does make an error. It's a shame really as it's what will hold him back from having an AFL career, he has never been able to push it aside.

He isn't blaming the kid, Cumbo does that himself.

In fact, whenever he does make an error. It's a shame really as it's what will hold him back from having an AFL career, he has never been able to push it aside.
Yeah that’s how I took Noidnadroj ’s post as well
It’s not the fact that the mistake was made it’s more Cumbo seemingly lacks the mental fortitude to be able to not be defended by the mistake and move on unaffected by it that is something all elite sports people need to have

I still believe

Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at Richmond mate as he’s not even trying in the VFL.
That's not true. If he kicked straight he would have kick 4 or 5 goals last week. 2.4 goals, in crap conditions the last 2 or 3 weeks. Went in hard and impacted contests. Will surely get a last chance with 3 forwards outs, there's nobody left.

Last edited:
That's not true. If he kicked straight he would have kick 4 or 5 goals last week. 2.4 goals, in crap conditions the last 2 or 3 weeks. Went in hard and impacted contests. Will surely get a last chance with 3 forwards outs, there's nobody left.
Bring him in, will run rings around the saints
Cumbo couldn’t run rings around players in VFL. No hope at AFL.

Couldn’t get a kick in stable! Good thing is it’s just 3-4 weeks before delisting.

Cumbo couldn’t run rings around players in VFL. No hope at AFL.

Couldn’t get a kick in stable! Good thing is it’s just 3-4 weeks before delisting.
Who do you propose will fill 3 of our forward line positions given that we'll lose Dusty, Brown and Green?

While we are literally scraping the barrel, Cumbo is the only thing close to a forward that we have left (kicked 2g 4b in the last game). Bauer is the other but not sure how much continuity he's had in his footy over the last month or so.

Who do you propose will fill 3 of our forward line positions given that we'll lose Dusty, Brown and Green?

While we are literally scraping the barrel, Cumbo is the only thing close to a forward that we have left (kicked 2g 4b in the last game). Bauer is the other but not sure how much continuity he's had in his footy over the last month or so.
Yep, must be a lock for this week... not sure it'll be a good thing. He may just run rings around himself but if he has 6 shots on goal, that'd be a big positive...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back