Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

has Noah had more lives than a cat??

getting a bit of a running joke now, surely other clubs must be starting to have a little chuckle

no way he would have lasted this long at Geelong, they will turf first rounders if they feel it is necessary
I’d be surprised now if Maroochydore were even interested. 😂

Cumbo is the man now guys
Let’s embrace the future prince of punt road

No Dusty or Shai in the forward line to get in the way of the Cumbo train

View attachment 2094353
School Wondering GIF by South Park

If we could get a new assistant coach around him then I would be happy for another year. Bit of a horse whisperer.

That composure he had in those kicks that Castagna and Aarts turned into horseshit were sublime and we dont have any of our young guys showing that. I know it was seasons ago but it must be there still.

If we could get a new assistant coach around him then I would be happy for another year. Bit of a horse whisperer.

That composure he had in those kicks that Castagna and Aarts turned into horseshit were sublime and we dont have any of our young guys showing that. I know it was seasons ago but it must be there still.
The same could have been said about Ian Baker-Finch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Suns debut game, Noah left a few out there too. Missed a couple before his debut goal. Then George retires and Mansell is given his spot. Graham, Prestia, Martin, Bolton all in the fwd line.

2024, MRJ Green & Campbell are first choice.

Graham , Martin, Bolton leaving is a slight chance. But 2025 might see Clarke, Prestia, Hopper, Taranto rotating fwd when we play kids in the middle.

Lefau, Brown & Bauer doing OK as 3rd forwards.

all = sayonara

The club want to delist him but he has not come to the club and not answering his phone

They are checking all the hospitals now
"Believe it or not Cumbo isnt at home please leave Messaaage at the beep. I must out or I'd pick up the phone...Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home."

george costanza popcorn GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back