Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

IDGAF but I'd be staggered if even the coaches or he thought he had this sort of regular form in him. Massive.

Whoever has helped him get to this point (including himself obviously) deserves a seat at the table in Valhalla.

Two seats if it's Monkhorst
Lol.

I mean the amazing thing is that watching Xerri now I can see areas he can improve and they look achievable. He could be better and on current form he'd have a claim to first ruck even if this is the best he ever was for the next half decade.

Is starting to trust the midfield more and more with his tap work and only following up when necessary.

Also his own clearances are becoming higher quality now as he’s not fighting through 4 players on the ground but just mopping up whatever everyone else missed.

His work around the ground is outstanding and his ability to hurt on the scoreboard is becoming quite frequent.

Just gets better and better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently some potatoes couldn't have the foresight to see the potato wasn't a potato. Who would have thought. Hi Will Phillips and Jackson Nepotism Archer thread 🕺

I just love him to bits, especially how he bashes up the opposition mids around the contest. He's starting to show a fair bit of class and poise, too. It's amazing to think that he hasn't even played 50 games yet. I can't wait to see what he's capable of when he's a seasoned player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back