Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

He has that winning combination of BFNAAK and a streak of poo poo a mile wide. Not since the days of Big Alex Ishchenko have we had a ruckman that plays the intimidator role so well.

Too bad they don't publish player weights anymore, I reckon he put on a few kgs over the offseason. It's certainly helped him stand his ground in contests and assert his physical presence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really didn't expect him to hit a new level this season, let alone this level. I don't think anyone did.

The club recognised the moment he wanted the spot somewhere to showcase this and we kept him on board and gave him the reins, and more power to him he's taken that mantle and stamped his brand on it emphatically. He's the type of ruckman we need, no bullshit, hard-nosed, good pace and can tackle, and has good tap work, he's getter a lot better finding LDU and the other mids.

We'll need him to keep this up into next year and the following; we may be turning the corner at a rate faster than we may think by this time next year.

Kingy and Joey just said X is their AA ruckman on First Crack.

Holy shit. When was the last time the AA ruckman came from the second last team with just 3 wins? Massive effort. I for one didn't predict X would have this year, but I'm happy to be wrong.

I for one didn't predict X would have this year, but I'm happy to be wrong.
That’s the thing right, I always had a good feeling about X. I never expected him to be a superstar or ever be in AA discussions, but to be a good honest ruck man that gets the job done.

Huge credit to him and the team around him. Smashing it!

Hayden Young could overtake Heeney by the end of the year with his poor 2nd half.

Stats tell about a 3rd of the story when it comes to Cam Rayner. His impact on games is ****ing massive

He's an absolute gun.
Hes been good for leas than half a season.

His first half of ‘24 was absolutely ratshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back