Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw him live for the first time on the weekend and he's even more impressive in person. He's a behemoth in the contest and a physical nightmare for the opposition to deal with (no wonder TDK's family had a sook). And I'm amazed at how his skills have developed. I was right behind that second LDU goal and earlier in the season I wouldn't have believed X would have that deft tap in him. Thank god we didn't ship him off to the Saints for a third rounder.

Incredible, his tap work was phenominal in the last quarter a real shame our useless midfield didn't do anything with it. Should be our captain next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a colossus again today. His physicality is next level. Bailey Williams is tough, but X really man-handled him.

But……**** me his tapwork in the last 5 minutes handed WC half a dozen clean centre clearances. Real poor effort there when we desperately needed him to tighten it all up.

He was a colossus again today. His physicality is next level. Bailey Williams is tough, but X really man-handled him.

But……**** me his tapwork in the last 5 minutes handed WC half a dozen clean centre clearances. Real poor effort there when we desperately needed him to tighten it all up.
I thought his tap work in the last quarter was great, our midfield didn't capatilise on it and were killed on the spread plus the 500 turnovers

amazing what a run of games and some confidence can do. His ceiling just keeps rising. If we were a better team and he continued this form I think he'd be top 5 in the brownlow.

I don't understand the incredible change with his contested marking. He went from a liability to elite mid-season.

He dominated the game today like a top 5 player in the comp would. A few months ago I had him marked down as just a solid player who could do a role, but nothing special.
Lion hearted today. Amazing game

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back