Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand the incredible change with his contested marking. He went from a liability to elite mid-season.

He dominated the game today like a top 5 player in the comp would. A few months ago I had him marked down as just a solid player who could do a role, but nothing special.
Health/fitness and continuity of opportunity do insane things for a footballer. Throw in some confidence and really good things start to happen.

I don't understand the incredible change with his contested marking. He went from a liability to elite mid-season.

He dominated the game today like a top 5 player in the comp would. A few months ago I had him marked down as just a solid player who could do a role, but nothing special.

Well glad you asked he went from standing flat footed in the middle of the contest with his arms in the air hoping to catch it. To approaching said contest and jumping into it. Hard to stop when you do that. And of course confidence plays huge part in achieving such things

Well glad you asked he went from standing flat footed in the middle of the contest with his arms in the air hoping to catch it. To approaching said contest and jumping into it. Hard to stop when you do that. And of course confidence plays huge part in achieving such things

The General would like a word about that last sentence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait .. tackle of the year on Liam Ryan? When did that happen?

Wait .. tackle of the year on Liam Ryan? When did that happen?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's an amazing tackle he didn't make.

My point is this - it was a ****en unreal chase but whoever it is that wrote that called it tackle of the year. They couldn't even be bothered getting what happened right.

Chase of the year? **** yeah.

Tackle of the year? Only if you're an incompetent clown with no idea what actually happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - 2024 All Australian squad member

Remove this Banner Ad

Back