Player Watch #39 Mate Colina

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t he have some freakish preseason running stats in between back spasms last year??? Got to be the only reason he’s being kept on

Apologies for the intrusion - I am really perplexed by the decision to give Colina another year, particularly given your current draft hand.

If I'm not mistaken you currently have 8 list spots free (and 8 top 30 draft picks), no Cat A rookie slots (assuming Tylar Young upgrade) and 1 Cat B rookie slot.

Colina has already had 4 years as a Cat B rookie, so this delisting means the recommitement is as a Cat A rookie. To fit Colina on the Cat A list you'd have to promote someone like Seth Campbell to the senior list. Now there is only 7 senior vacancies and 8 picks...

Seems strange to commit to Colina in this scenario, essentially broadcasting the need to lose a pick either by trading out or combining to trade up...

Just keep the pick and take Dodson instead if you want ruck coverage...?

North will be all over like a rash.

Anyway, really excited to see what the Tigers do on draft night. Suspect moving up for Pick #2 is all but locked in now (in the strangest fashion).

Apologies for the intrusion - I am really perplexed by the decision to give Colina another year, particularly given your current draft hand.

If I'm not mistaken you currently have 8 list spots free (and 8 top 30 draft picks), no Cat A rookie slots (assuming Tylar Young upgrade) and 1 Cat B rookie slot.

Colina has already had 4 years as a Cat B rookie, so this delisting means the recommitement is as a Cat A rookie. To fit Colina on the Cat A list you'd have to promote someone like Seth Campbell to the senior list. Now there is only 7 senior vacancies and 8 picks...

Seems strange to commit to Colina in this scenario, essentially broadcasting the need to lose a pick either by trading out or combining to trade up...

Just keep the pick and take Dodson instead if you want ruck coverage...?

North will be all over like a rash.

Anyway, really excited to see what the Tigers do on draft night. Suspect moving up for Pick #2 is all but locked in now (in the strangest fashion).

Thinly veiled Blues desperately want the tallest man alive post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #39 Mate Colina

Remove this Banner Ad

Back