4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Civil law standard of proof - clear and convincing proof

Cas - comphortable satisfaction

I would say civil law has a higher burden of proof
No, civil is balance of probabilities. Slightly lower than comfortable satisfaction.

For me this is what comes out loud and clear,

Club statement:

Essendon Football Club is a vastly different place today than it was in 2012 and has implemented significant governance, compliance and integrity reforms across all areas of its organisation.

And yet until the ABC report they were treating Hal as a pariah. I fear that nothing has changed there except the names.

Civil law standard of proof - clear and convincing proof

Cas - comphortable satisfaction

I would say civil law has a higher burden of proof

You do realise EFC and the AFL are in Australia and not America where the standard is balance of probabilities? Not clear and convincing proof.

By definition comfortable satisfaction is defined as higher than balance of probabilities..

A possible reason that senior players haven't taken the sort of action Hal has is because they already knew that they were probably drug cheating at the time.

Not looking at anyone Jobe.
No, no, no.....

It was the "good Thymosin". Jobe even said.

Just because they all forgot to report the injections of this perfectly fine "good Thymosin" over the course of months doesn't really mean anything.

It's all just one big misunderstanding....you know....a bad governance thingy.

Dunno why the parents have got so much airtime and attention throughout this saga. Niall tweeting that McLachlan met recently with Hunter's dad. Are the 34 adults, mummy's boys or all just not that bright that they need their parents to fight their battles?
Maybe because for 18 years the parents raised this person, worked hard to pay for their education and fund their sporting activities. They cared for them when they were sick, ran them to hospitals and worried about them 24 hours a day, seven days a week for 18 years. And as soon as they start playing football are they supposed to butt out of anything that has to do with their child's health, even when that child wants their input and knows that of all the people in this world he can trust, his parents are the only ones that truly have only his best interests at heart.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy shit.

Well I have read all this over at Saintsational for three years.

It has all been laid out in details

The peptides from China

The drugs from Mexico

The pigs brains, the AOD the TB4.

But hearing the prominent medical practitioners all saying they could lead to cancer.

Cancer, the Big C, the dead RL player from Danks drugs causing acceleration of his cancer.

Cancer, death, my god, what in hell have Essendon done to those young men????

What in hell has it done to our game.

Speechless.

Hello Joff - we hit the 1000th page last week, eh? Flippin' BigC nosed the 1000.

No, no, no.....

It was the "good Thymosin". Jobe even said.

Just because they all forgot to report the injections of this perfectly fine "good Thymosin" over the course of months doesn't really mean anything.

It's all just one big misunderstanding....you know....a bad governance thingy.

And the amino acids that Dank and Robinson previously agreed would be the code name for "banned drugs" were just amino acids but we can't tell you which amino acids.

Yup true. The players as professional athletes didn't take the appropriate steps to check that what was going in them was illegal yet Hal never owned up to to stuffing up being a professional athlete. No new information was given.

I'm at a loss to understand where you're going with this, and more importantly, why.

And the amino acids that Dank and Robinson previously agreed would be the code name for "banned drugs" were just amino acids but we can't tell you which amino acids.
But, but, but Dr Wilcourt said they only got Vitamin B mixed with amino acids at Hypermed.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back