Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

His manager blocked me on Insta a few months back when I called him out for shopping Dusty around his whole career. Should have know the campaigner would get him to the GC then.
The bloke's a cretin with a bad wig

His manager blocked me on Twitter a few months back when I called him out for shopping Dusty around his whole career. Should have know the campaigner would get him to the GC then.
Yeh a lot of people, were pumping Ralph Carr up like liking his tweets & stuff when he was calling Dusty the peoples champion, he is just a salesman he never had Richmond best interest at heart everything he did was about money.

Couldn’t really care less at this point

Would be/ Is a UFA and probably not looking at any meaningful compo

Makes the Gold Coast salary cap situation more interesting with them now needing to dump Lukosius and want some salary relief with Rioli

Gives us some more cards to play at the bargaining table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe how over emotionally invested some people (in fact a lot of people) are right now. Who cares if he goes elsewhere? Industrially he hasn't done anything wrong. He has seen out his contract as promised so industrially he is allowed to look at other options because his contract has run its course to the end.

People should be more annoyed at Bolton and Daniel Rioli for wanting to leave whilst still within the compounds of their contract.

Good luck to Dusty in whatever he chooses to do. Dusty delivered so much for Richmond, don't ever forget that.

If anyone here turns on him then that is a reflection on you as a person. Pretty immature I think.

this is what happens when a toxic ex-coach shows the easy way out and sets an example, spreads like a cancer. a dog act.

the very blokes that made the place will be the same blokes to destroy it. thanks for the memories, get farrrrkked!

the way everyone has jumped ship and does not want to be around is unprecedented in our league. something is seriously seriously wrong.

His manager blocked me on Twitter a few months back when I called him out for shopping Dusty around his whole career. Should have know the campaigner would get him to the GC then.
Maybe you're just being annoying?

The 33-year-old Martin qualifies as an unrestricted free agent so would be able to head to Gold Coast under free agency rules without a trade being executed between the clubs.
so do we get compo or not

Can't believe how over emotionally invested some people (in fact a lot of people) are right now. Who cares if he goes elsewhere? Industrially he hasn't done anything wrong. He has seen out his contract as promised so industrially he is allowed to look at other options because his contract has run its course to the end.

People should be more annoyed at Bolton and Daniel Rioli for wanting to leave whilst still within the compounds of their contract.

Good luck to Dusty in whatever he chooses to do. Dusty delivered so much for Richmond, don't ever forget that.

If anyone here turns on him then that is a reflection on you as a person. Pretty immature I think.
Children throwing toys out of their cots because the guy they worshipped as the GOAT didn’t tell them he was going to the GC.

Couldn’t really care less at this point

Would be/ Is a UFA and probably not looking at any meaningful compo

Makes the Gold Coast salary cap situation more interesting with them now needing to dump Lukosius and want some salary relief with Rioli

Gives us some more cards to play at the bargaining table
I could less more about the playing aspect of him going there it's more that now he is not a one-club player for Richmond which pisses me the fk off.

Children throwing toys out of their cots because the guy they worshipped as the GOAT didn’t tell them he was going to the GC.

Oh well it is what it is. Bigger things for Richmond supporters to focus on, like the future of our club and how we can contend for a Premiership again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back