Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

This was always going to happen, other posters and I were slapped down a few weeks ago when we dared question the retirement approach and the absurdity of his season and his general unprofessionalism.

All comes out in the wash now.

It would've been better if he was more open about it but whatever let him go and clog their list. There will be a lot of disappointed young tiger fans if this keeps going the way it is.

Dusty is taking the same approach as Dimma and are both shitting all over their legacy at Richmond

images (23).jpeg

You can change your mind up until the last day of delistings in October or Novemeber or whaterver.

So he would move as a FA and if the contract is big enough, we might get a compo pick - thoughunlikely.
so he is going to move and we get nothing when if he did it earlier we wouldve got heavy compensation

gagf dusty, carr, dumma and the cfl

as if this isnt premeditated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it happens, the way he chose to go about it is really really shit. The 300th, the lap of honour farewell after the game vs the Suns and how emotional that goodbye was.

One thing to be open about your decision and say "my time is up here, I want to finish up north", while still not a popular decision I could have lived with the honesty. But this is just poor form by all involved.

I guess we'll never know if he changed his mind in the weeks since retiring but I wouldn't believe that even if that is the line that comes out in the following weeks.

And **** me, I now have to change my avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back