Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.
It's mind boggling how people don't know this.
Compensation would be on the size and duration of his new contract, which would be two years at not a huge amount. We wouldn't get much back for him.
Dusty loves Richmond and won't screw us if he leaves. He won't walk as a free agent. No chance. ZERO, ZILCH, NO. 100%. I can't fathom how people just don't get this. Mind boggling indeed.

Dumma wants anything from us he can get his hands on. Dusty, Rioli, the stapler from reception anything
Does this campaigner only try and steal Richmond people?

Fitness and Conditioning staff, a plethora of lower back injuries which contribute to you guessed it hamstring injuries , does Gale and Livingstone still think it’s bad luck?

I heard Livingstone went to Shanghai pre season ,might explain the luck
Yeah, well i heard that that the reason Covid happened was because Livingstone & Meehan DP'd a bat in Wuhan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why people always throw this, they don't owe us anything line around. for me it about loyalty and if you choose to go to another side then your a dog to me, of course the circumstances dictate how I view this also, if the player is leaving for more opportunity and pay then they have my blessing and I can respect them for that.

But if Dusty chooses to leave now and go to GCS with that other dog Dimma, and its for no extra opportunity or money then cya later, go be a dog with ya mate.

I know quiet a few won't agree with this but I can't stand Dimma anymore and if Dusty leaves it'll seriously tarnish my view of him being one of the Richmond greats.

I know quiet a few won't agree with this but i can't stand Dimma anymore and if Dusty leaves it'll seriously tarnish my view of him being one of the Richmond greats.
While I don't think Dusty will leave (he'll either play on at Richmond or retire), I agree with you on Hardwick. The way he left and then miraculously rediscovered his appetite to coach again was a really shitty act, and now he's after Rioli, Dusty...anyone else? Will he try and poach anyone from somewhere other than Richmond?

He started the rot after the '20 flag by going too far up his own arse. Unfortunately, the rest of the club looks to have done the same and now look where we are.

"Unconditional Love*"

*conditions may apply
MjAxMy1lYzAxNDM3MzUxNDI4ODY1.png

can't see it..
retirement is more on the radar.
he does not need the money or the hassle of putting his body through another season...
our final game at the G will be his final dance

I don't understand why people always throw this, they don't owe us anything line around. for me it about loyalty and if you choose to go to another side then your a dog to me, of course the circumstances dictate how I view this also, if the player is leaving for more opportunity and pay then they have my blessing and I can respect them for that.

But if Dusty chooses to leave now and go to GCS with that other dog Dimma, and its for no extra opportunity or money then cya later, go be a dog with ya mate.

I know quiet a few won't agree with this but I can't stand Dimma anymore and if Dusty leaves it'll seriously tarnish my view of him being one of the Richmond greats.

If Santa brings me a mint condition 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 and then next year fails to turn up, I won't think badly of Santa. I might wish for a 2011 Shelby Super Snake 500 on top of my mint condition 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, but you know, garage space, insurance payments etc. I would still like Santa, after all, he brought me a mint condition 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, how could I be angry with him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back