Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

it always stayed with me that Richo never got a final game/farewell/send off in front of the RFC family.
and don't want Dustys final days to end with a whimper..
but sometimes life just be like that!
I am hearing Martin won’t play against Crows in Adelaide so he can play his 300th game at the MCG against Hawks.

How can you play golf with a bad back?? You can’t
Very badly? standing too close to the ball after he hits it.

Nah you're right. My spies tell me he's taken up membership at the Titirangi Golf Club.
1721378270320.png

Last edited:
it always stayed with me that Richo never got a final game/farewell/send off in front of the RFC family.
Think he was just limping to the 300. Had the big crowd. Nothing left to give. Would prefer he announced his retirement.

I think hes finished will retire
He'll play his final game against GC and Dimma will carry him off the ground straight into GC change rooms and sign him for next season.

He'll play his final game against GC and Dimma will carry him off the ground straight into GC change rooms and sign him for next season.
good we'll get a pick 69 compo from the cfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always felt poorer that we never saw Richo off , would be sad if there wasn’t a goodbye with dusty

Couldn’t give a rats about the media frenzy. Refuse to give it oxygen. Let them blah blah. How many said he was definitely retiring after 300? NFI
Would love Dusty to get his body right and play for us next year. That’s all I care about.
well a fit dusty is probably still best 22 for us playing half forward... the big IF is fitness and desire

we could also spend that cash on some younger player

Be kinda cool if he decides to retire that he plays his last games in the VFL and wins one last Premiership with the Tigers.

Big question though if this happened…. Who will have the biggest crowds? Seniors on the MCG or Reserves on Punt Road?
I think to play VFL finals you have yo play 6 vfl games in the year?

Be kinda cool if he decides to retire that he plays his last games in the VFL and wins one last Premiership with the Tigers.

Big question though if this happened…. Who will have the biggest crowds? Seniors on the MCG or Reserves on Punt Road?
Have to play set amount of VFL games for that to happen I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back