Past #40: Thomas Murphy - delisted after 8 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Murph

Remove this Banner Ad

https://frankstonfc.com.au/killed-m...le-revival-from-afl-scrapheap-with-frankston/

Supposedly young Tommy has been getting some interest from AFL clubs. Playing as a genuine mid for Frankston he has taken his game to another level.

Still good mates LDU too!
Always sad to hear ex players say they felt spat out without much explanation. I suspect the disappointment at the time means they don’t necessarily hear everything that is said but perhaps the club could look at doing that better.
Strangely he probably fits our list profile now.

Always sad to hear ex players say they felt spat out without much explanation. I suspect the disappointment at the time means they don’t necessarily hear everything that is said but perhaps the club could look at doing that better.

I've heard from a couple of ex north players and a few people in the industry that our exit process during the final scott years and the shaw/noble years was nothing short of deplorable. Thankfully it has improved a lot since that period.

Honestly anything in the period between 19 and 23 should be marked as pretty incompetent from a list management perspective.

the club has been shambles and it won't just have been fringe players that felt slighted by it.

Hopefully those days are over now that Viney has the reigns.

Brady Rawling hey? What a surprise. But lets demote him from Football Manager to List Manager. Please! This clown should've been booted from the club years ago. :stern look

Ahahahaha, did you want Brady to hold his hand and play calming whalesong as it happened.

Given its taken Murphy four years to maybe somehow get near an AFL list again, the call was right ffs

A new low in your weird obsession lol.

Honestly anything in the period between 19 and 23 should be marked as pretty incompetent from a list management perspective.

Dear Lord, we're inventing a world where absolute gun Tommy Murphy was unfairly cut to have the same old sook.

That period you talk about is when the foundations of our next finals side were built lol.

I don't think the argument is about whether delisting him or not was the right call.

Indeed, the suggestion is that Brady was mean to him by delisting him in a hotel room in the Hub, which is even stupider.

The reasons people will invent to hate on Brady are breath taking.

That's not how they see things at Treasury Gardens. :stern look

I'm sure Brady is devastated to know he's being shitcannned by a bloke who lost of battle of wits with a kangaroo.

I'm sure Brady is devastated to know he's being shitcannned by a bloke who lost of battle of wits with a kangaroo.
The last time I checked we have finished bottom 2 in the last four years and headed for a fifth straight year finishing bottom 2. Also we have the worst 100 game record ever in this competition. So excuse me for not being all that pleased with the way that bozo has handled our list since he has been back at the club. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the story was well known? The names of some (all?) to be delisted were supposedly leaked early by a coach and on the day of the exit interviews it was an in and out job that left basically everyone dissatisfied and some angry.
I wasn’t aware (or had forgotten that) but that is pìss poor if it’s true. Anyway all they can really do is try to be better with it in the future. Maybe they could reach out or offer some kind of olive branch.

List management is always difficult and Murphy hadn’t done enough to demand a spot, perhaps he was unlucky. Hopefully he gets another chance.

The last time I checked we have finished bottom 2 in the last four years and headed for a fifth straight year finishing bottom 2. Also we have the worst 100 game record ever in this competition. So excuse me for not being all that pleased with the way that bozo has handled our list since he has been back at the club. :stern look

Blaming the bloke trying to fix the mess for the mess lol.

No wonder Skippy checkmated you.

I thought the story was well known? The names of some (all?) to be delisted were supposedly leaked early by a coach and on the day of the exit interviews it was an in and out job that left basically everyone dissatisfied and some angry.

By a coach you say, hmmm.

Anyway good luck to Tommy, he's got an AFL weapon with his kick and he came to us at a period of great turbulence, he deserves another crack

Dear Lord, we're inventing a world where absolute gun Tommy Murphy was unfairly cut to have the same old sook.

That period you talk about is when the foundations of our next finals side were built lol.
There is a way to do things and a way to do things.

You think the exit interview with Rhyce Shaw would be handled the same way as it would be with Clarko and Viney?

the same Rhyce Shaw who checked himself into a hospital for mental health issues within days/weeks of this conversation?

There is a way to do things and a way to do things.

You think the exit interview with Rhyce Shaw would be handled the same way as it would be with Clarko and Viney?

the same Rhyce Shaw who checked himself into a hospital for mental health issues within days/weeks of this conversation?

Agreed, I'm seeing the words Rhyce Shaw a lot there and not Brady Rawlings though.

The HUb was a disaster from go to woe, idiots using what happened there to bag Brady need to get on the medicinal cannabis and chill

Blaming the bloke trying to fix the mess for the mess lol.

No wonder Skippy checkmated you.
Trying to fix "the mess". Trying and failing and making a greater mess than what was there when he first started. This rebuild isn't by design. Anybody with a semblance of intelligence is aware of that. Keep pushing some deluded narrative as if it is making a difference. The truth is there for all to see. :stern look

Agreed, I'm seeing the words Rhyce Shaw a lot there and not Brady Rawlings though.

The HUb was a disaster from go to woe, idiots using what happened there to bag Brady need to get on the medicinal cannabis and chill
Interesting that. Explains a lot. :stern look

This rebuild isn't by design. Anybody with a semblance of intelligence is aware of that.

Agreed, stuff happened along the way like JHF walking out.

Let's not forget you would have 'kept" JHF and we wouldn't have Wardlaw lolololol.

Agreed, stuff happened along the way like JHF walking out.

Let's not forget you would have 'kept" JHF and we wouldn't have Wardlaw lolololol.
Forget? Says the poster with a memory of a Goldfish. You are conveniently leaving out the fact that you told me we should've got more for that deal and that's what I am on record as saying. We did not maximise the return we got for JHF. And I would've been prepared to keep JHF under contract if Port didn't come to the party. You see we traded JHF a little too early in the trade period. Should've held off until the last minute and watch Port buckle. They had already offered him big dollars. They were very keen. But negotiations aren't your strong suit. Just like old mate Rawling. :stern look

Yep, you should get off the infidels potion and try it
Seeing as I am not addicted to the "infidel's potion" there is no need to get off it in the first place. Anyway are you speaking from experience when it comes to the wacky tobacky? So I gather you take it for medicinal purposes? Is that right? If so I am sorry to hear that you have issues. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back