AFL Player #41: Saad El-Hawli - Signs on for 2025! - 14/8

Remove this Banner Ad

lol you wouldn't ****in read about it.

shows a spark of promise. Boom injured

Did he have lunch with Reid or something?

Can't really trust the times the club gives just hope it isn't on the more severe end that stuffs things up long term. He was on fire, who knows how many he would have kicked had he stayed on - in any case after that highly doubt he will be delisted after 6 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently without a contract for next year. All I can say is chop ****ing chop on that one, get it done quick sticks.
I suspect Jones and Caldwell are a higher priority. He's more likely to be in the Hind, Guelfi, Setterfield block of contractsl

I suspect Jones and Caldwell are a higher priority. He's more likely to be in the Hind, Guelfi, Setterfield block of contractsl
From the reports I think Jones may have triggered his extra year . If the reports are correct.

From the reports I think Jones may have triggered his extra year . If the reports are correct.
Triggers need to be agreed by both parties. He triggered it two months ago, I suspect they're in negotiations for a longer deal.

Does anyone know how well El-Hawli defends the field up the ground?
Does he run both ways? Stick his tackles?
Runs the ground well enough from the limited time I saw. Tackles ? had zero in his last game .

In just his second game El Hawli established himself in the best 22. I don't even reckon it's close. He impacts in a way most Essendon listed players can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #41: Saad El-Hawli - Signs on for 2025! - 14/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back