Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Griff may genuinely have to wait.
I’m not sending Chom forward.
And they won’t play Logue forward as well coming off his knee reco.
I reckon Chom will move forward next season, but if Gus is to come back, I'd give KD a crack up forward. Good speed and his goal yesterday split the middle...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon Chom will move forward next season, but if Gus is to come back, I'd give KD a crack up forward. Good speed and his goal yesterday split the middle...

We havnt gone well defensively like this in years.
Comben has settled at center half back.
Dawson too looks comfortable back there.
Logue is battling for a spot with Corr and McDonald and we’re not dropping Corr on current form and McDonald is co captain.
Dawson is settled in defence and I’d hate to mess with that to accomodate a bloke coming back from a reco. As much as I love Logue.

No rush with Griff. No rush at all.

This backline deserves to keep playing as they’ve improved markedly.

With Dawson specifically, he was playing well in the first half of the year when Comben was out or finding his feet and corr was playing like crap and even Biggy was getting a game.

He was first picked down there.

Not going anywhere.

McDonald should be the man looking over his shoulder at griff if we have standards. And Lmac was reasonable.

Knock the door down griff.

We havnt gone well defensively like this in years.
Comben has settled at center half back.
Dawson too looks comfortable back there.
Logue is battling for a spot with Corr and McDonald and we’re not dropping Corr on current form and McDonald is co captain.
Dawson is settled in defence and I’d hate to mess with that to accomodate a bloke coming back from a reco. As much as I love Logue.
They are almost identical statistically. If Gus can integrate into the backline over the next couple of months and keep healthy, then Chom is a shoe in to move back to chf next year imo.

Defensively, we will be fine.
Offensively, we are hurting.

Screenshot_20240708_015210_Chrome.jpg

What's happened to this guy?

Got dropped after the swans game when Logue came back.

Played solidly in the vfl since.

Wasn’t needed vs Tigers given their lack of tall forwards.

Odds on to play this week regardless of Chom I would have thought as the eagles have waterman, Allan and darling. And will be needed vs the dogs the week after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back