Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Never been happier to be so wrong about a selection.

Thought he was excellent on the weekend and will only get better with every game.
I reckon you just underestimated how much improvement he had in him as a raw, athletic part-time footballer coming into a professional environment. He was nowhere near the player he is now at Williamstown.

Another who's about to fly past Magoos.
I didn't bother with full stats, but Dawson does him on rebounds, whoever drafted Kallan deserves a pat on the back.

He's close to a lock after a handful of games. Will only get better.
1719910243315.png

And as I cop shite on here I will be searching out all those that said we need to keep Magoos, oh I want cause you know who you are, you daft campaigners :p

Another who's about to fly past Magoos.
I didn't bother with full stats, but Dawson does him on rebounds, whoever drafted Kallan deserves a pat on the back.

He's close to a lock after a handful of games. Will only get better.
View attachment 2036908

And as I cop shite on here I will be searching out all those that said we need to keep Magoos, oh I want cause you know who you are, you daft campaigners :p

The stats need to show intercepts.

I'm all for doing a victory lap, but McKay has shown a lot as an intercept defender while playing on the oppositions number one tall forward, both of which Dawson doesn't do (yet).

A magoo is still worth more than a Dawson, unless you have a comben, who is worth more than a magoo. Do you follow?

The stats need to show intercepts.

I'm all for doing a victory lap, but McKay has shown a lot as an intercept defender while playing on the oppositions number one tall forward, both of which Dawson doesn't do (yet).

A magoo is still worth more than a Dawson, unless you have a comben, who is worth more than a magoo. Do you follow?
Oh I follow and Magoo is a shitmen. He’s taken about 12 marks over the last 8 weeks . He ain’t intercepting shit. You lot over rated the heck out of Magoo. He’s for the tip.

You follow ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back