Traded #42: Massimoe D'Ambrosioe - Thank you for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down. Mass has one elite attribute and is way way way down on a fair few others.

I keep getting told we’re rebuilding. Massimo and Hind are the same player but Massimo is a better kick and 9 years younger.

Small micro mistakes are what form bigger macro mistakes.

Well we’ve ****ed this up hardcore, haven’t we?

Another small player with elite qualities desperately needed by the team we just can't find a way to play.

Don't worry though. He was just a third round pick, or a rookie, or a mid-season pick.

I look forward to watching him playmaking for Hawthorn while watching Parish hack the ball getting his 30 week.

Well that is a silly take. They have nothing in common.
Hind whilst not a great defender, looks like an AA next to Massimo.

He’s awful, hates contact, cracks the shits often and can’t play on anyone. Energiser bunny sub or VFL

But I guess because we’re in win now mode he has to play over the much younger, much better version with far more upside.

Massimo could play zero footy at Hawthorn and get delisted at the end of next year and it would still be a huge blunder because it’s all about the rationale, not the outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has got one elite skill. His disposal efficiency. That’s it.

I do think they need to find a long term replacement for Hind but I don’t think this guy is the answer.

• Slow
  • Can't defend
  • weak
  • small

Wtf are some of you on about

As for his elite kicking, he can barely find space to execute it and even then it was a poor man's Suckling technique

See ya

some clubs value good kicks from defence

we seem to value players who can spin their wheels for a while then dump it

at least we look like a fast side doing it!

might as well swap mass for frost so we can complete the headless chook set

man i reckon i saw him use his elite kick 2 or 3 times

maybe it's a bit simpler in that we value AFL standard players

The main issue with his kicking is him needing to actually stop his opponent and get the ball, his kicking might hit some sweet targets but becomes null and void if his opponent kicks 4 on him every week.

man i reckon i saw him use his elite kick 2 or 3 times

maybe it's a bit simpler in that we value AFL standard players
Jeez I reckon three quarters of the list will be looking over their shoulders then.

To be fair year one, straight out of the mid season draft I dont reckon I saw him miss a target for a month, not simple kicks either..

This year after be Essendonised, I don't think I saw him even try make one. It's pretty clear where the problem lies and personally I don't think it's with him.

Time will tell though, in a year's time if he's still a crab I'll consider my opinion was wrong. I can just see him in mitchells set up setting up play in a way we never allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back