Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for the big fella to go nuts on Sunday. Apparently he has a real nasty streak - Carl Ditterich-like I'm told. God help any Pie who gives him the Hopoate............

Can see the players sitting there during Clarkos speech trying to figure out WTF he is going with this 🤣 love it.
Was it just me or did anyone else think he was talking about some Eagles sports team coming to play at the GSW venue? I had no idea what sport the Eagles play. There's an NFL team but I wasn't sure if there was a basketball team or maybe a hockey team. Even up to when he played the music, I thought we were supposed to figure out the Eagles theme song from just a few seconds. Took me a bit to work out he was talking about the band all along.

Was it just me or did anyone else think he was talking about some Eagles sports team coming to play at the GSW venue? I had no idea what sport the Eagles play. There's an NFL team but I wasn't sure if there was a basketball team or maybe a hockey team. Even up to when he played the music, I thought we were supposed to figure out the Eagles theme song from just a few seconds. Took me a bit to work out he was talking about the band all along.

Too funny, I only realised when I read your post. I was wondering how an elite sports team manages to play on consecutive nights.

Yeah at first I though he was talking about the Philadelphia Eagles but then I was like why would they be playing in San Francisco, ah no it must be the Eagles band. I only really know a couple of their songs like Hotel California.

How fantastic is this.

Exactly what the draft is designed for. Filling an immediate need.

Bout ****ing time North. He doesn't need to dominate but get to as many contests as he can and stop the Pies marking in our fwd 50 unopposed.

Think he will be ok :)
Him and Pink to allow Larkey to play with just one opponent. Maynard to Pink, Moore to Larkey, Takes kicks five on debut while Curtis and Zurhaar run riot to fulfil the 50 point flogging prediction made by Gasometer

Him and Pink to allow Larkey to play with just one opponent. Maynard to Pink, Moore to Larkey, Takes kicks five on debut while Curtis and Zurhaar run riot to fulfil the 50 point flogging prediction made by Gasometer

Tag me one more time out of context and it’s on.
Slow Motion Yes GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back