Alphabetically he comes between
David Teague (2001-03) 33 games
Noel Teasdale (1956-67) 178 games

All Brynns to play for North
Nil

All B.T. initials to play for North
Bill Thomas (1951-52) 4 games
Brian Turner (1959-61) 43 games

Players to debut for North against Collingwood since 1990 (a new feature!)
Mark Attard (1992), Dion Miles (1998), Matt Campbell (2007), Lachie Hansen (2007), Matt Riggio (2007), Lindsay Thomas (2007), Ben Jacobs (2013), Kyron Hayden (2019)

Last 10 North players to play for Port Adelaide
Jason Horne-Francis (2022) 17 games
Jared Polec (2019-22) 42 games
Jasper Pittard (2019-20) 33 games
Trent Dumont (2015-21) 113 games
Ben Jacobs (2013-18) 64 games
Lindsay Thomas (2007-17) 205 games
Michael Stevens (2002-05) 44 games
Daniel Motlop (2001-05) 47 games
Stuart Cochrane (1998-2002) 50 games
Byron Pickett (1997-2002) 120 games

Marcus White

Now there’s a name I’ve totally forgotten about

Marcus White

Now there’s a name I’ve totally forgotten about
Good mate of mine, met him post North but was aware of him whilst he was on the list just as a football fan. In the health/fitness/wellbeing industry now up on the GC, knows his stuff - you want to get fit, healthy, turn your life around, gut health in order, health conditions eradicated, he is your man. Plays locally at Palm beach still.

Good mate of mine, met him post North but was aware of him whilst he was on the list just as a football fan. In the health/fitness/wellbeing industry now up on the GC, knows his stuff - you want to get fit, healthy, turn your life around, gut health in order, health conditions eradicated, he is your man. Plays locally at Palm beach still.

So wat happened at North

Poor lass was more dissapointed than a kangas fan after the crows GF when she discovered old mates cash was all in his mums name...
I saw old mate in the city on my way to work one morning. He was wearing that blue leather jacket and looking dishevelled and quite disorientated. At first I thought he was going to ask for a dollar.

Only time I saw him before that was in his super clinic when it opened in Frankston. I went there to get a Hep A immunisation (which was useless as it happens) but mainly to see what all the fuss was about when the joint first opened. It was tacky from day one and it didn't take long before the place was looking quite dishevelled and run down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw old mate in the city on my way to work one morning. He was wearing that blue leather jacket and looking dishevelled and quite disorientated. At first I thought he was going to ask for a dollar.

Only time I saw him before that was in his super clinic when it opened in Frankston. I went there to get a Hep A immunisation (which was useless as it happens) but mainly to see what all the fuss was about when the joint first opened. It was tacky from day one and it didn't take long before the place was looking quite dishevelled and run down.
He is no neville bartoss!

I can't wait to see how Larkey plays with him in. I hope Teakle kicks a few of his own as well.

LOL I had the exact same experience. I thought "this bloke's going to ask for a dart..."

When I got closer it was FFS, FMD, and FML....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

LOL I had the exact same experience. I thought "this bloke's going to ask for a dart..."

When I got closer it was FFS, FMD, and FML....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Would be a pretty cool feather in your cap having edelstone bot a durry from you.

Prolly not quite as cool as say if warney did but hey.

Was it just me or did anyone else think he was talking about some Eagles sports team coming to play at the GSW venue? I had no idea what sport the Eagles play. There's an NFL team but I wasn't sure if there was a basketball team or maybe a hockey team. Even up to when he played the music, I thought we were supposed to figure out the Eagles theme song from just a few seconds. Took me a bit to work out he was talking about the band all along.
the only reason i knew it was the band:

Was it just me or did anyone else think he was talking about some Eagles sports team coming to play at the GSW venue? I had no idea what sport the Eagles play. There's an NFL team but I wasn't sure if there was a basketball team or maybe a hockey team. Even up to when he played the music, I thought we were supposed to figure out the Eagles theme song from just a few seconds.
Took me a bit to work out he was talking about the band all along.

this!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back