Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think CCJ would help along with teakle

Teakle and larks the 2 key forwards

CJ the second ruck rotating off the bench with small stints forward as third tall
Only way Teakle and CCJ play in same side is in VFL.
Teakle is a guy that will only get better CCJ after doing an injury won’t be back to probably mid year next year

I love what he's been able to do as a forward but he'll have to up his physicality when in the ruck just to keep the Xerri system going.

Has only just arrived and already made a positive impact, a preseason and greater understanding of our gameplan and his role and who knows, he may be the player we've been looking for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big men take time. He’s still only played 10 games. To be honest he had a bit of a dirty day statistically but keep hitting packs and working hard all day and was rewarded.

Has been so important along with Pink for the last month. The dirty work they’ve both done to ensure the ball hits the ground deep in our F50 and to provide a leading target at times 70m from goal can not be underestimated.

Teakles ceiling much higher due to being genuine KPF height and having shown flashes of big time contested marking ability.

He’s one I’m genuinely excited to see his improvement each week as a role player. Just another piece of the puzzle getting the most out of himself and taking charge of his career. Love to see it.

See the campaigner at training. He's ****ing enormous.

He might use old mate as a toothpick.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
First time I saw him was when he ran out in his first game. Apart from X, he was bigger than pretty much everyone else in the team. I'm hoping that with the ability to train full time and with a full preseason behind him this guy could be a genuine KPF that the team really needs. He has shown some good signs IMHO.

CJ the second ruck rotating off the bench with small stints forward as third tall
CCJ has no fwd craft what so ever.

he would always get in the path of Larkey and he would probably do the same to Teaks.

by studding his boots???

accept it CCJs ship has sailed along with biggies, the richmond reject program is officially dead. the dream is over.

CCJ has no fwd craft what so ever.

he would always get in the path of Larkey and he would probably do the same to Teaks.
its just not obvious when wearing blinkers. Pink has shown a level of magnitude more footy smarts than CCj , even to the point he hasnt spoilt souva once, CCj did it 3 times in 1 game.

I was surprised to learn this - he's also younger.

I think CCJ's papers would be stamped at this point.
Yep.

Thought he was 26+.

Although I don’t think he’s long term, has definitely helped the forward line and if he keeps marking (and kicking) as he’s been, he’s worth persisting with.

Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back