Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

191'ish I want to say. Anyone remember what happened to Will as a player? Remember thinking hed be the next big thing.
Managed to come back after a shocker of a knee injury blowing out his ACL and possibly medial ligament and cartledge damage from memory.

Could play was a good defender I liked him, he lost a bit of his athleticism following the injury but was still a good player in what was a bit of an undersized defence with Moore and McGuane.

Retired after losing his motivation and love for the game or something akin to that from memory and wanted to pursue other things.

Managed to come back after a shocker of a knee injury blowing out his ACL and possibly medial ligament and cartledge damage from memory.

Could play was a good defender I liked him, he lost a bit of his athleticism following the injury but was still a good player in what was a bit of an undersized defence with Moore and McGuane.

Retired after losing his motivation and love for the game or something akin to that from memory and wanted to pursue other things.
Sadly also had a little bit of spud in him too. Remember he went soft at a contest one day and got his shoulder wrecked, think that was at the back end of his career. He was decent but yeah pretty average. When our defence was Moore Thursfield McGuane I thought we had it made, can you believe we then had Rance Astbury Grimes… and now Balta and Gibcus, pretty stark difference to the late 2000s…

191'ish I want to say. Anyone remember what happened to Will as a player? Remember thinking hed be the next big thing.
Think his knees gave up after a while,,doing a good job 👏 in recruiting now 🤔

Sadly also had a little bit of spud in him too. Remember he went soft at a contest one day and got his shoulder wrecked, think that was at the back end of his career. He was decent but yeah pretty average. When our defence was Moore Thursfield McGuane I thought we had it made, can you believe we then had Rance Astbury Grimes… and now Balta and Gibcus, pretty stark difference to the late 2000s…
Bit harsh

If I were Jacob I would retire now without playing a game. At the moment he could be anything/the next big thing, jack Darling, Bayley Fritsch etc.

Once he gets a chance and plays, big footy will be calling for him to be delisted, say his is shit etc

He will be wearing Todd Elton's famous #43.

BS , a hawthorn player slid into a pack and smashed his shoulder , twas a hawthorn tactic that prompted a change of the rules

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were Jacob I would retire now without playing a game. At the moment he could be anything/the next big thing, jack Darling, Bayley Fritsch etc.

Once he gets a chance and plays, big footy will be calling for him to be delisted, say his is shit etc
That's the spirit!

Thursfield was towelling up Nick Riewoldt before doing his knee at Docklands.
Was shattered as he was a great spoiler of the ball.

Cruelled by a bad knee but gave a few more years to the RFC and yep was a very exciting good young player, hence he was given Gaspars #2.

Remained a good player for the Tigers even after his bad injury.

Grimes then got the #2 after Will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back