Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard the young man on SEN hes instantly likeable imho. Talking about our club history and stuff, i reckon at the very least we got a young bloke who will give it his best shot. Im a fan on this selection.
Was very impressive actually - 6 - 18 months under Jack’s watchful eye will be invaluable.

From not knowing who the hell he was to being very excited in 48 hours is real cool.

High hopes for this lad.

Mid-season draft: Jacob Bauer​

stoked for the lad

he is absolutely stoked to be at our great club…seems a very genuine bloke

solid interview…knows he has the opportunity to learn from very high quality players…particularly Jack and Lunch…’2 of the best key forwards in the league’

will be living with Josh Gibcus…imagine…every night it will be a jostle for best position on the coach…key back and key forward

If he can turn into our version of Bayley Fritsch then we've done exceptionally well. Long odds, but he's in the system now so you never know.

stoked for the lad

solid interview…knows he has the opportunity to learn from very high quality players…particularly Jack and Lunch…’2 of the best key forwards in the league’

will be living with Josh Gibcus…imagine…every night it will be a jostle for best position on the coach…key back and key forward
"Jacob.kick 5 behinds so I can go fwd”

I’m in love with this kids attitude already
Confident, humble, and a sponge to learn
Elite combination

Was going to say the same thing. Loved the credit he gave to the players around him. He just sounds ready to play.
Really keen to see this guy and Cumbo form a partnership in the forward line at VFL level and potentially graduate together to AFL with that familiarity already in place.

stoked for the lad

On the coach !!!!!!!
Just what sort of twisted stuff do you think is going on down at punt road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the pick, we desperately need some KPF prospects & this kid reads great & only 19 years old. Will have free run of the forwardline in the VFL, hopefully he picks up a bit of pace & carve out a niche for himself

1654298709371.png

Mate should be an interesting partner for him initially

Cumberland third forward?

Clarke as the small.

Stack?

He’s actually smart enough to blow wind up our clackers knowing how popular the tigers are , would be pretty dumb to shit can us , reads out a lot of texts too , if you call him pipe , guaranteed
Lmao,so true.

I’m in love with this kids attitude already
Confident, humble, and a sponge to learn
Elite combination

is he playing vfl this week

Like this kid, watching his highlights he looks to be the mobile marking target we've been lacking up forward. Covers the ground well, gets up to the wings and can also hit the scoreboard. Hopefully he becomes the lead up option in our forward line, that allows us to keep Lynch inside F50 more often.

Like this kid, watching his highlights he looks to be the mobile marking target we've been lacking up forward. Covers the ground well, gets up to the wings and can also hit the scoreboard. Hopefully he becomes the lead up option in our forward line, that allows us to keep Lynch inside F50 more often.
reeks of a nathan gordon type

How tall is will thursfield?? Jacob Bauer looks to be a bit taller than will

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #43 Jacob Bauer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back