Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success' - CZ 4.1 vs MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Evil Eye Stare GIF by MOODMAN
I've realised I've made a grave mistake today
Girl Door GIF

He's trying so hard to be unselfish.

He's capable. Needs to back himself when the percentages are in his favour.
Zurhaar is what Zurhaar is.

We showed what an A grade team can do (for a half) and he was bog average, a role player and a B grader at best. His decision making is really poor and I guess thats who he is, an AFL player, an Average 250 game player.

He drinks his own bathwater, thinks he’s better than he is and a 5 year deal is probably overs. He should really consider it as he might be fringe in a real top notch team.

Zurhaar is what Zurhaar is.

We showed what an A grade team can do (for a half) and he was bog average, a role player and a B grader at best. His decision making is really poor and I guess thats who he is, an AFL player, an Average 250 game player.

He drinks his own bathwater, thinks he’s better than he is and a 5 year deal is probably overs. He should really consider it as he might be fringe in a real top notch team.
Kicked 3 goals could've been 5 , and then had a few other opportunities. Did some bad choices but I think he was pretty 👍

So we win the footyball and we have a secondary target and the third tall gets a chance to shine.

The good judges knew this though.

Great game no one is ever perfect but gees he has the pies backline shitting themselves.

Good times ahead for us and Cam.

I’m probably imagining things, but he played like a man with a weight off his mind and shoulders today. Was free and easy looking like a menace.

Kicked 3 goals could've been 5 , and then had a few other opportunities. Did some bad choices but I think he was pretty 👍
He's an incredibly limited player.

You can see why he was a rookie pick but he also gets the best out of himself on days like today. I've seen him kick three goals this year and play badly but today he played well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up there with georgie as our best, how are people saying he was bog average

Fantastic game. But round 14? C’mon. If he can back this up, terrific. It’s a win win. I was actually hoping to see jy today to see if he could back last weeks effort as well. Because we need more consistency from these older guys, we’re seeing plenty of it from the younger

Bull was very good today. Having 3 tall forwards sure as hell helps him the most. I hope he stays. We gain nothing if he leaves…….unless it’s pick 2. Then he can go

Bull was very good today. Having 3 tall forwards sure as hell helps him the most. I hope he stays. We gain nothing if he leaves…….unless it’s pick 2. Then he can go
He was good, but made a couple of fatal errors. I'd be happy for him to sign on but if pick 2 is a reality then take it.

Cam brought up goal 150, in game 111 today. Not bad going considering how poor we've been during his career and his inconsistency.

Games like today will give him food for thought about his future. Because genuine hope is as visible as it's been for a long time. If it's Sydney I'd understand, * not really.

Done the hard yards Bull, stay for the fun.

Thats Zurhaar in a package.
Missed the first set shot. Then that woeful handball to Scott when we had numbers free inside 50.

Then he bobs up and nails one from 50 and takes a pack mark and lays a ripping tackle. So much yang mixed in with ying.

Last edited:
Ok this is dragging out a bit and definitely is starting to feel like Ben McKay.

I'm thinking if he doesn't re commit by say the Gold Coast game he's likely gone.

Ok this is dragging out a bit and definitely is starting to feel like Ben McKay.

I'm thinking if he doesn't re commit by say the Gold Coast game he's likely gone.
Wonder what log and fisher think of this he was one reason why they come to north

Remove this Banner Ad

Back