Player Watch #44 Seth Campbell

Remove this Banner Ad

I see him more like a Lambert type of player.
High half forward who will run through the middle at stages.
There was talk about Clarke being a Lambert clone but this kid is strides ahead of Clarke.
Love this kid and the way he goes about it at such a young age (19)

listed as 182cm but looks and plays taller
#44 looks great on him as well hope he doesnt change numbers and makes that his own

GO SETH ..................

Just wanted to give Seth a shoutout.

Given the crowd it meant I ended up in the nosebleeds, however it was a great viewing point to see the full ground.

Seth was perhaps the only forward of ours who I saw constantly on the move and providing an option. Unfortunately that meant that we were bombing it on his head, often with him having to fly against two opponents, but in a game where everyone seemed so stagnant, he was one player who I saw actually trying to move and create something. Loved his effort on the weekend.

Given the crowd it meant I ended up in the nosebleeds, however it was a great viewing point to see the full ground.

Seth was perhaps the only forward of ours who I saw constantly on the move and providing an option. Unfortunately that meant that we were bombing it on his head, often with him having to fly against two opponents, but in a game where everyone seemed so stagnant, he was one player who I saw actually trying to move and create something. Loved his effort on the weekend.

Along with Hugo, he worked hard up and down the wings. Plenty of drive into the forward line.
The passage of play off half back with Macca, Campbell to Bolton (pretty sure he scored from it too) was fantastic.

Lots to like about him.

Highlight of the season for me. Never loses his feet, clean below his knees, great pace off the mark, competes well in the air and is pretty composed in traffic. He might be the missing piece in our midfield playing a similar role to Dow at the moment, a bit more outside. For a 19 year old he has a strong body that will get stronger easily.

Highlight of the season for me. Never loses his feet, clean below his knees, great pace off the mark, competes well in the air and is pretty composed in traffic. He might be the missing piece in our midfield playing a similar role to Dow at the moment, a bit more outside. For a 19 year old he has a strong body that will get stronger easily.
Reminds me of baker in his early days
Just a real competitor and always looking to impact the next contest

Doubt we ever see him play vfl again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speed - :heavycheck:
Skills - :heavycheck:
Agility - :heavycheck:
Leap - :heavycheck:
Footy smarts - :heavycheck:

Another special rookie selection thats going to play 200 games ;)

He has been my boy since the moment his name got called out in the rookie draft

Give him the number #11 now

Seth , Clarke , MRj , Smith & Green

our next mosquito fleet

Seth & Clarke are going to cause some damage in a few years time

This bloke knows his sh!t

Too good for the wing. When was the last time we had a 1st year player come in and play good football every week, going way back.
Admire the kids attack on the footy , sonz needs to replicate that . Has a big future and all the signs loves it at Richmond hope he signs on long term

Player Watch #44 Seth Campbell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back