Player Watch #52 Campbell Gray 2024 MSD Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw him in the deep end this week I say.

Agree. I'd rather Gray in and Balta stay down back than Blight in and Balta shifts forward.

Sure we are: 17th position. Pole position for Finn O'Sullivan.
At this rate, we rest Dusty and Nank and ask the Crows if we can play without wings to make it fair as we don't have the numbers.

At this rate, we rest Dusty and Nank and ask the Crows if we can play without wings to make it fair as we don't have the numbers.
We can rest Dusty, Nank, Vlas and Shai and still have the numbers. That's what we should do.

No.

Finn.
This one is tough... We really need a prolific, speedy, skilful mid like Jagga, and I can see why people would be unsure on Finn, he looks a touch slow and at times clumsy. But I'm sure those things are why Cripps slid even past our Lennon pick, and don't most teams regret that one...

Put Finn in an AFL system and he'll probably turn into a monster like Cripps.

All that said I'll be happy with either, but I'd lean toward the pace of Jagga. Given we already have a slower Taranto who will be around for the long haul, we can prob afford to get the smaller speedier player for the rebuild.

This one is tough... We really need a prolific, speedy, skilful mid like Jagga, and I can see why people would be unsure on Finn, he looks a touch slow and at times clumsy. But I'm sure those things are why Cripps slid even past our Lennon pick, and don't most teams regret that one...

Put Finn in an AFL system and he'll probably turn into a monster like Cripps.

All that said I'll be happy with either, but I'd lean toward the pace of Jagga. Given we already have a slower Taranto who will be around for the long haul, we can prob afford to get the smaller speedier player for the rebuild.
Finn is faster than Jagga. It's only tough if you're a stats slave.

Edit: I think you're thinking of Smillie. I have Jagga ahead of him, and Finn O'Sullivan ahead of both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unless we're set on keeping kosi as a backman, i think gray has to come in this week

i'm bauers #1 fan but bauer is not a 1st tall, and barely a 2nd, he's the perfect 3rd tall

so if it's between bauer & gray i'd be choosing gray, but i personally want both to play so there's times when ryan is resting fwd that bauer will be the 3rd tall
Gray isn’t first tall either same size . Bauer should come in leave gray to develop get some confidence in his teammates, a few weeks the picture will be clearer
I’d def play mal tho , straight in

Just some info not mentioned

Fin O'Sullivan is Sam Walsh cousin

too bad he is only 182cm tall if he was 5-6cm taller he would be just about guaranteed #1 pick this year

Just some info not mentioned

Fin O'Sullivan is Sam Walsh cousin

too bad he is only 182cm tall if he was 5-6cm taller he would be just about guaranteed #1 pick this year
Second cousin.

You are obsessed with heights.

Sam Walsh was 182cm when drafted, now listed as 184. You of all people should be saying Finn still has scope to grow. Not that it matters if he doesn't. He has a great leap, long arms and is fantastic overhead.

We don't want him to go number 1, we want him to go to Richmond.

You know who else is 182cm (or less)?
Joel Selwood
Gary Ablett Jr (180)
Zach Merrett (179)
Zac Butters 181
Dion Prestia 175
Liam Baker 173
Lachie Neale 178
Rachele 179
Rankine 181
Shai Bolton 178
Soligo 180

and so many more.

Second cousin.

You are obsessed with heights.

Sam Walsh was 182cm when drafted, now listed as 184. You of all people should be saying Finn still has scope to grow. Not that it matters if he doesn't. He has a great leap, long arms and is fantastic overhead.

We don't want him to go number 1, we want him to go to Richmond.

You know who else is 182cm (or less)?
Joel Selwood
Gary Ablett Jr (180)
Zach Merrett (179)
Zac Butters 181
Dion Prestia 175
Liam Baker 173
Lachie Neale 178
Rachele 179
Rankine 181
Shai Bolton 178
Soligo 180

and so many more.
He is not a october baby so wont grow any more

Too many short asses in the team

Yea him , Marshall , jones that tall very mobile type , just get more games under the belt , don’t rush him, Bauer deserves a shot asap
Just look at how much Treacy’s improved since I was spruiking him at Peel a couple of years ago.

I’m no talent scout but sometimes you can see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back