Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved Sydney's dance, not only for him personally but as a statement of just how far our footy club has come,
Through most of the 35 year Grand Final drought we intimindated no one and we were intimindated by most.
Apart from Richo we were all so introverted... now we have personality to burn.
It's apt that it was against Essendon as I remember the late 90's, early 2000's Essendon teams treating us with contempt as we had no real physicallity apart from blokes who had no real footy ability... now we have Reiwoldt, Martin, Rance, Nankervis, Lynch, Caddy, Higgins, Stack, Cotchin, Vlaustin to name a few that are in your face and CAN play.
It started when Cotch got in the faces of Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis a few years back!

Brilliantly put,we were the bullied for a long time.

He is my favorite player. His story, his courage, his ability, his personality - He is just so endearing I reckon.

Also his core strength for such a small bloke is insane, stands up in so many tackles.

He is my favorite player. His story, his courage, his ability, his personality - He is just so endearing I reckon.

Also his core strength for such a small bloke is insane, stands up in so many tackles.
He can't be your favourite player. He's my favourite player. I saw him first.

Stands up, stays calm, looks for an option, hits that option to the side of advantage every time. How is he so calm under so much pressure?

I'm in for a thumb wrestle, because he is my favourite player.

Kid Stacks jumper isn't available in the auction! He must have nominated to keep it?

there was a seperate competition run by the club to win his one :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stack had another good game on the weekend.

What is standing out for me is his leadership potential as a proactive contributor.

Basically he aims up and does not shirk the responsibility which is telling when he keeps putting himself front and centre for marks!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Cleans hands to in the wet with pace, gotta love that!!!:D

Managing Sydney in a way that will not hinder his confidence will be a tricky task, but this is why coaches are paid good money. Its obvious he has talent... but couple that with his abundance of confidence has been key to producing his form thus far. Couldn't be happier with him on the list, get to work coaches!

Who ever gets the Sydney Stack tattoo and posts it with pic's is the winner
I have one that says: BANG! Sydney Stack Just Sat Him Down!

But most of the time all you can see is: BeSt!

Morro can confirm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back