Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals have no use in society except to mate with other Royals.
When they can no longer do that then the humane thing is to put them to sleep.
yes
the english author Hilary Mantel said as such and put the conservatives into conniptions

the quote about kate middleton a wetnurse with dna

- a claim that "Trump doesn't lie"
He lies, but only regarding trivial issues m8. On the important stuff he's a straight shooter.
With respect - about the only thing you have torched around here is the English Language ;)
Good ole darkkitty... it's why we call him "braveheart"... no one has slaughtered more english!

Serious question... What evidence would convince you?

Yet I live in the present, go figure.
Love your due diligence though.

Gzus H C!! You're talking to those who argue that Trumpy doesn't lie or at best that the lies don't matter, all 4.000 or so of them.

Forget trying to get a sensible or at least logical answer.

Senate Will never get the 2/3 numbers to impeach . The Dems will use the soundbites of Trump appointees mick and Gordon in the advertising to convince the 10 per cent of voters who make the difference that Trump is a rogue president
Bingo. It's not about impeachment, it's about appearance. There is nothing that Trump's core supporters won't excuse and some of those supporters are in the senate.

Royals have no use in society except to mate with other Royals.
When they can no longer do that then the humane thing is to put them to sleep.
Move the useless campaigners to council houses on Moss Side and let them survive on their own wits. I'd give them five minutes.

Kudos for your due diligence and honesty!

Maybe you like this one better? No-one has been able to answer, would you like to give it a go?

View attachment 788933

Probably not. I only dip my toes in this thread very occasionally. Most of it is way over my head. Someone else will be able to provide you with an answer I'm sure. Most participants in this thread probably have more knowledge about US politics in a solitary brain synapse than I have in my whole brain.

Hahaha, how can you still have no idea about this!??

Mind boggling.
You know I'm bemused by your inability to see how totally indefensible is Biden's actions. It requires no investigation because he celebrated his blackmail in international tv.

Trump's actions are no less than exercising his responsibilities to the American people. Why should the President of the US not ask about blatant corruption and collusion to undermine his presidency? Why shouldn't he expose the double standards that Obama's team enjoyed with impunity? It is the Trump administration which supported genuine arms assistance to the Ukraine not Obama. It is the Obama administration which created the Ukraine disaster and the ensured that Russia would take and keep the Crimea.

It would be one thing if Biden's hopelessly unqualified son Hunter wasn't involved but he is. There is no defending it - an investigation is required not to prove corruption - that is self evident - it's to discover how wide those corrupt tentacles reach. Once, Hunter joined the Burisma board Biden could never become President

The level of incompetence displayed repeatedly by the Obama administration was never challenged by the media. Disastrous policies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya. 10 million or more refugees have had to flee. Goodness me, if Obama had received anything like the same micro analysis and criticism who knows how many lives could have been saved.

No president has had to endured the scrutiny that Trump has full of the most embarrassing fanciful aspersions based on pure conjecture. You don't think he has a right to be pissed?

Probably not. I only dip my toes in this thread very occasionally. Most of it is way over my head. Someone else will be able to provide you with an answer I'm sure. Most participants in this thread probably have more knowledge about US politics in a solitary brain synapse than I have in my whole brain.
Thanks, I have posed this question before but no-one (Trump supporters) responds.

Think is a valid question and I know that if I were accused and were innocent, I would pull out all stops to show and prove it.

To me is seems not only has the White Hose (read Trump) stopped those from appearing but isn't releasing documentation that could prove his innocence, I don't get it.

Sorry, I've been skimming pages and posts. Not sure if you've answered this. Do you believe the photos of them together are Photoshopped? Or do you think you can just know "of" a person, when you've been snapped walking and talking together?
Clearly they are pictured at the same functions. Big deal. It doesn't mean they know each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just catching up. Thread delivers lol

Over the last 30 odd pages, we've had

- a serious defence of Trump's golf spending in comparison to Obama's
- a comparison of Trump and Muhammed Ali and suggestion that their actions re: the Vietnam war were roughly equivalent
- a tweet claiming there's no evidence that the Rocky photo was doctored
- a claim that "Trump doesn't lie"

Well done to everyone involved. Just fantastic stuff, some of the best internet I've ever read :tearsofjoy:

You forgot Trump's spiritual advisor, who said because Trump is sent by God to disagree with trump is to disagree with God

Senate Will never get the 2/3 numbers to impeach . The Dems will use the soundbites of Trump appointees mick and Gordon in the advertising to convince the 10 per cent of voters who make the difference that Trump is a rogue president
If you throw enough mud some of it will eventually stick and that's when the Dems will be hoping for.

Thanks, I have posed this question before but no-one (Trump supporters) responds.

Think is a valid question and I know that if I were accused and were innocent, I would pull out all stops to show and prove it.

To me is seems not only has the White Hose (read Trump) stopped those from appearing but isn't releasing documentation that could prove his innocence, I don't get it.
What's there to get? The procedural rules managed by Schiff are so unprecedented and prejudicial why would he submit to them?

You know I'm bemused by your inability to see how totally indefensible is Biden's actions. It requires no investigation because he celebrated his blackmail in international tv.

Trump's actions are no less than exercising his responsibilities to the American people. Why should the President of the US not ask about blatant corruption and collusion to undermine his presidency? Why shouldn't he expose the double standards that Obama's team enjoyed with impunity? It is the Trump administration which supported genuine arms assistance to the Ukraine not Obama. It is the Obama administration which created the Ukraine disaster and the ensured that Russia would take and keep the Crimea.

It would be one thing if Biden's hopelessly unqualified son Hunter wasn't involved but he is. There is no defending it - an investigation is required not to prove corruption - that is self evident - it's to discover how wide those corrupt tentacles reach. Once, Hunter joined the Burisma board Biden could never become President

The level of incompetence displayed repeatedly by the Obama administration was never challenged by the media. Disastrous policies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya. 10 million or more refugees have had to flee. Goodness me, if Obama had received anything like the same micro analysis and criticism who knows how many lives could have been saved.

No president has had to endured the scrutiny that Trump has full of the most embarrassing fanciful aspersions based on pure conjecture. You don't think he has a right to be pissed?
I wonder if the PC crew will be as critical of Biden if he is successful? Boy, what a creep.

1_LxwfqOnfbBTWEQ_ZAF-aqg@2x.jpeg CyISNycUoAArTQE.jpg

Clearly they are pictured at the same functions. Big deal. It doesn't mean they know each other.

You can't be serious. Are you trolling for attention? Pictured numerous times together. Not just at the same functions. Of course they know each other!! Trump would've loved being filmed with Royalty. It's only now he's forgotten who the bloke is.

Why don't you just say "it doesn't matter; it's not an important lie" like the rest of the Trump supporters do.

You can't be serious. Are you trolling for attention? Pictured numerous times together. Not just at the same functions. Of course they know each other!! Trump would've loved being filmed with Royalty. It's only now he's forgotten who the bloke is.

Why don't you just say "it doesn't matter; it's not an important lie" like the rest of the Trump supporters do.

No one has said he doesn't know who he is. I know who Prince Andrew is but I don't know him personally.

Both good mates with Epstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back