Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Are we selling Big Footy election day tickets to this thread?

Given the UK election day I think I might hire a drive in movie theatre for the day. Put Big Footy up on the screen and we can all drive in with our pickups, have a few drinks and laugh as we scroll through the reactions.

First melt:

$1.01 - Chief
$1.10 - Mick F
$1.50 - Gough

Of course the odds will flucuate between now and the event.
F*** trump supporters are stupid. If someone is 1.01 then the next isnt going to be 1.10 or 1.5.

This does make great viewing to see how stupid Trump supporters are.

I spent the day in my bath, lathered with bubbles and a bottle of scotch watching replays of the SOTU address. Nancy looked very uncomfortable, I think she may have had flatulence issues. And then the news of Trumps acquittal came through! What a day.

As you can imagine, I haven't had a chance to read all the many posts here today, but I guess there would have been quite a few apologies about getting the impeachment all wrong. Never mind guys, you know you can join us any time and start winning.
Who got the impeachment wrong. It went exactly how everyone thought it would. Republicans have become the party of dicatorship infected by the cult of personality. And their choice of personality is hilariously scary.

F*** trump supporters are stupid. If someone is 1.01 then the next isnt going to be 1.10 or 1.5.

I would have thought not knowing how betting markets work is more smart than dumb

Sorry, should we have got a professional bookie to frame the market....

It was a joke.

More proof when really none is needed that TDS sufferers and the left have a total lack of introspection and humor.

Who got the impeachment wrong. It went exactly how everyone thought it would. Republicans have become the party of dicatorship infected by the cult of personality. And their choice of personality is hilariously scary.

Dictatorships usually occur when there is no viable opposition.

You dont have to be a gambler to know what he posted is incredibly stupid. Just someone who passed grade 4 maths.

Maybe he was using Shifty satire.

Sorry, should we have got a professional bookie to frame the market....

It was a joke.

More proof when really none is needed that TDS sufferers and the left have a total lack of introspection and humor.
Professional bookie? No a standard 9 year old would suffice. If he said 1.05 Vs 5 he would of been utterly wrong but it wouldnt of looked stupid.

The problem with trump supporters is they dont see how stupid trump is because they themselves are stupid.

We have never had to deal with a conglomerate of the stupid before in politics because they never had the ability to unite because they were um stupid. But the internet combined with foreign propoganda has given the stupid this power.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought not knowing how betting markets work is more smart than dumb
We had a someone at work leading our footy tipping last year after 2 weeks, who was told to tip based on the odds , problem was she thought the higher figures were the ones to use and there are always upsets in first weeks

Its easy to support a dictator if you dont live in the country or your a russian bot
That Trump is a dictator would still be the fault of someone else though. All this talk of some ideology behind Trump is laughable, he's a grifter who so far has been very successful and has literally conned millions into thinking he's something that he's not.

America's voting system is similar to how the UK do theirs.
It's not that friendly or fair.
But it just tells us that when they vote there are many that don't have a clue.
They might just like the colours of the two parties.

Lol that's nothing. I was just at the servo and some idiot didn't give his 4 cent docket when the cashier asked. He paid then mentioned he had a docket and made her refund the transaction and reput it through with the 4c docket. He wasn't a troll just dementia or some shit. She said he does it all the time! No wonder servo ques are so long incompetent people talk so much bullshit, sucking up valuable seconds of my precious day too dumb to understand how inconsiderate they actually are
Try being in a shop/servo when paypass goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back