Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

And after this little exchange, still unable to answer a simple question, like it hurts so bad.

Does Trump donate his wages ?.

I'll get you to answer it thanks, as he is obviously too incompetent to.

So does Trump donate his wages or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden has left trails of corruption everywhere he goes. Get educated

View attachment 819385
Mate, with due respect, I believe this journo has got a massive grudge about Biden.
Everyone has their own opinions.
Biden is much more mature than who is currently in charge of America's Government.
Yes he is going to be a little different but he is not going to be a narcissist like what Trump is.

Mate, with due respect, I believe this journo has got a massive grudge about Biden.
Everyone has their own opinions.
Biden is much more mature than who is currently in charge of America's Government.
Yes he is going to be a little different but he is not going to be a narcissist like what Trump is.
Mate, with due respect 95% of the mainstream media has a grudge against Trump. We all have our own opinions, I believe researching multiple news sources is the best way to form an opinion - those relying on msm reporting aren't getting a balanced narrative.

Mate, with due respect 95% of the mainstream media has a grudge against Trump. We all have our own opinions, I believe researching multiple news sources is the best way to form an opinion - those relying on msm reporting aren't getting a balanced narrative.
Yeah but you don't always have to believe everything the media say about most things.
Especially if you are a supporter of somebody.
Imagine if the media were saying stuff about your footy team.
I don't think you would like that too much.

No it isn’t. You have Obama as the noble peace prize super hero.

Let’s get it straight here. He is a psychopath.

No one wants to go there. Says it all.
Lol! Why are you so angry? You won!

A reminder that consistent trolling or baiting for reactions will earn you a temp or permanent threadban.

Yeah but you don't always have to believe everything the media say about most things.
Especially if you are a supporter of somebody.
Imagine if the media were saying stuff about your footy team.
I don't think you would like that too much.
Totally agree re your first two sentences, disagree on the last couple. Everyone can speak and have an opinion, the free market of thought can judge as to whether it’s worth listening to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back