Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Thank you for your prognosis good doctor. Oh you are not a doctor ok so you read that somewhere.

There's plenty of material analysing Trump's personality as reference material DAlembert
Only a fool would deny that Trump has a very serious case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder - he can't help but exhibit all the characteristics of NPD as it's hard wired into his persona from childhood.
Once you understand that so much of what Trump does becomes so very predictable as he can't help himself.
All his sycophants and some World Leaders understand this and use it to their advantage - people with NPD are very easy to manipulate ;)

Please include a summary of the video - not many people watch these.
I can summarise it for you; Pool lies for half an hour about being a "leftist", and/or being "sensible left", and not being a totally dishonest right wing propagandist.
Much the same as all his other crap, really.
But one of the best bits comes early on, where he says the GOP spoof "investigation" (which, of course, he heartily applauds) is "not about policy, it's about justice".

I can summarise it for you; Pool lies for half an hour about being a "leftist", and/or being "sensible left", and not being a totally dishonest right wing propagandist.
But one of the best bits comes early on, where he says the GOP spoof "investigation" (which, of course, he heartily applauds) is "not about policy, it's about justice".
Thanks mate.

Mate not everyone is who you think it is. I'm new here but I'm sure valued poster boombastinac is contributing great stuff here and maybe you should leave him alone. Stop with your guessing game malarkey and pull your head right in.

Consider my head pulled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's plenty of material analysing Trump's personality as reference material DAlembert
Only a fool would deny that Trump has a very serious case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder - he can't help but exhibit all the characteristics of NPD as it's hard wired into his persona from childhood.
Once you understand that so much of what Trump does becomes so very predictable as he can't help himself.
All his sycophants and some World Leaders understand this and use it to their advantage - people with NPD are very easy to manipulate ;)
I remember reading about Trump in the 1980's. So am reasonably well acquainted with his personality "type" Does he have narcissistic tendencies. Yes he does. But being a narcissist per se does not mean you cannot be POTUS. And he has reached the highest office in the greatest nation on the planet. Whether you like him or not it is an achievement. Look at some of the leaders of the Roman World same thing. Do we really think that humans have changed that much?
History will judge Trump..and his Presidency as no doubt a polarising character. Paul Keating described Hawke in terms of being a narcissist and Rudd also has been seen in those terms. So are we really to be outraged by this term? Only a fool would deny a narcissistic characters right to be a leader.

Who got the impeachment wrong. It went exactly how everyone thought it would.

There was a lot of excitement amongst the TDS crew when the impeachment process was initiated. But it was never going to succeed. The Dems now come across as losers and Pelosi's toddler tantrums exacerbate the issue.

Clinton was dodgy as all hell with the Whitewater scandal, the sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Paula Jones, the Monica Lewinsky affair. But the impeachment proceedings probably boosted Clinton's popularity as people viewed the Republican impeachment attempts as politically motivated. Clinton's approval ratings went to his highest levels and we are seeing the same with Trump.

I remember reading about Trump in the 1980's. So am reasonably well acquainted with his personality "type" Does he have narcissistic tendencies. Yes he does. But being a narcissist per se does not mean you cannot be POTUS. And he has reached the highest office in the greatest nation on the planet. Whether you like him or not it is an achievement. Look at some of the leaders of the Roman World same thing. Do we really think that humans have changed that much?
History will judge Trump..and his Presidency as no doubt a polarising character. Paul Keating described Hawke in terms of being a narcissist and Rudd also has been seen in those terms. So are we really to be outraged by this term? Only a fool would deny a narcissistic characters right to be a leader.
As a private citizen he can be narcissistic as much as he likes , as Potus his narcissist decisions and comments can effect most posters on here bar the 16 year olds Some snide remark about china can bring down share prices and a lot here have super funds in shares.

inb4 fk stating he buys when share prices crash

Laughable summary. Tim Pool a 'totally dishonest right wing propagandist' - wowee, get off the cool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back