Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
In Aus they print the date a repeat was filled onto the script and log it into a database also. You can't get a refill without a certain amount of days passing.
Well I did without even an eyebrow raised with my ‘as needed’ medication so maybe it varies from state to state.

(And maybe because it didn’t contain pseudoephedrine!)

A review of federal purchasing contracts by AP shows federal agencies waited until mid-March – not January or February, but March – to start placing bulk orders of N95 masks, ventilators and other equipment needed by frontline health workers.

The US is screwed.

N95 mask should have been replenished in 2009 after H1N1.

Went from 85m to 12m but not refilled.

You are aware that Trump has been in office for well over 3 years now?

But yeah, Obama's fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are aware that Trump has been in office for well over 3 years now?

But yeah, Obama's fault.
Yep, pointing out what Obama didn't do over 10 years ago doesn't excuse the failings of the current administration.

Yep, pointing out what Obama didn't do over 10 years ago doesn't excuse the failings of the current administration.
Any manager quickly learns that your staff don’t want to hear your views on previous managers’ shortcomings. It quickly drains morale and undermines your own authority.
At the very least it serves no worthwhile purpose.
You quickly find things to praise whilst working, on procedures that require corrective action, silently in the background.
Being the boss’ son, Trump has never had to rely on referential power.

SBD Gonzales has stockpiled his medication. This could mean that someone who also needs it misses out
There was advice from the government to buy an additional months supply of medication so people wouldn't go out.

Makes sense to me.

In Aus they print the date a repeat was filled onto the script and log it into a database also. You can't get a refill without a certain amount of days passing.
WRONG! Have done it myself when travelling, think it may depend on the script.

A lot of Trump barrackers are such barrackers they assume everyone else is a Barack barracker.

I am a big Obama fan but that doesn't make him fallible. He made mistakes, like any individual.

The problem with Trump is that he never thinks he makes a mistake. And his followers agree with him and believe he is beyond reproach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back