Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the economy does matter. As Trump says, the cure cant be worse than the cause and prior to covid every economic metric was trending to the good.
And had been since Obama was president. But as we know, it takes a long time to stop a big ship, unless it hits an orange iceberg.

14% in households with children.

10-7-20povf1.png

Adults in households with children were likelier to report that the household didn’t get enough to eat: 14 percent, compared to 8 percent for households without children. (See Figure 1.) And 9 to 14 percent of adults with children reported that their children sometimes or often didn’t eat enough in the last seven days because they couldn’t afford it, well above the pre-pandemic figure. Households typically first scale back on food for adults before cutting back on what children have to eat. (The 9-14 percent range reflects the different ways to measure food hardship in the Household Pulse Survey.)

Also, analysis of more detailed data from the Pulse survey collected in September 2-14 shows that between 7 and 11 million children live in a household where children did not eat enough because the household couldn’t afford it.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/pover...vid-19-recessions-effects-on-food-housing-and
An the worst part of that is, in many areas in the US, no one is going hungry. So in other areas, its lots more than 14%

But if you think you know you better contact District Court Judge S. V. Vovk's criminal investigation into Biden and then-President Petro Poroshenko, including a threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, which amounted to unlawful interference in Shokin’s work as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor by getting him fired.

This guy?

The most notorious indignity by Vovk occurred in 2012 when he convicted the above mentioned ex-Minister of Internal Affairs Yuriy Lutsenko to four years in prison for an “illegal” celebration of the day of police. Criminal proceedings were underway against Vovk himself.

Since 2011, he has been removed from his duties no less than five times, but has always managed to regain his position.

blink.gif indeed.

Geez mate, you sure can pick 'em :oops:

14% in households with children.

10-7-20povf1.png

Adults in households with children were likelier to report that the household didn’t get enough to eat: 14 percent, compared to 8 percent for households without children. (See Figure 1.) And 9 to 14 percent of adults with children reported that their children sometimes or often didn’t eat enough in the last seven days because they couldn’t afford it, well above the pre-pandemic figure. Households typically first scale back on food for adults before cutting back on what children have to eat. (The 9-14 percent range reflects the different ways to measure food hardship in the Household Pulse Survey.)

Also, analysis of more detailed data from the Pulse survey collected in September 2-14 shows that between 7 and 11 million children live in a household where children did not eat enough because the household couldn’t afford it.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/pover...vid-19-recessions-effects-on-food-housing-and

Thats incredible :(

We are not using national debt as a metric anymore?

We shouldn’t. Australia’s obsession with it is deeply unusual and to its own detriment. In the US, the Republicans ignore it and then use it to demand the Democrats implement austerity measures to bring it back to surplus, which the Democrats stupidly fall for and comply with every time. In Australia we’ve been conditioned to believe it’s the only measure of the strength of an economy, because that’s the way the Liberals and their compliant media want it to be. There are major issues with the American economy, and to think Trump (or the Republicans generally) is a good economic manager is a nonsense, but it’s pretty clear what debt, unlike love, has got to do with it.

"CNN pundit Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended for "accidentally flashing his penis during a Zoom call with colleagues."

Anti-Trumper Toobin was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a virtual meeting with the magazine and WNYC radio, sources revealed to VICE.

Jeffrey Toobin has worked as staff writer for the New Yorker for more than 25 years
Jeffrey Toobin has worked as staff writer for the New Yorker for more than 25 yearsCredit: CNN
The anti-Trumper was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a Zoom meeting, sources said

The anti-Trumper was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a Zoom meeting, sources saidCredit: Getty Images

He has since apologized and told the news outlet: "I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera.

"I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.”

Toobin added: "I believed I was not visible on Zoom.

"I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video."

Toobin has not posted to Twitter for approximately one week and his Conde Nast email has been disabled, according to the report.

Tell me guyz, how do you äccidentally" flash your penis on video calls?

"CNN pundit Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended for "accidentally flashing his penis during a Zoom call with colleagues."

Anti-Trumper Toobin was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a virtual meeting with the magazine and WNYC radio, sources revealed to VICE.

Jeffrey Toobin has worked as staff writer for the New Yorker for more than 25 years
Jeffrey Toobin has worked as staff writer for the New Yorker for more than 25 yearsCredit: CNN
The anti-Trumper was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a Zoom meeting, sources said

The anti-Trumper was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a Zoom meeting, sources saidCredit: Getty Images

He has since apologized and told the news outlet: "I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera.

"I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video."

Toobin has not posted to Twitter for approximately one week and his Conde Nast email has been disabled, according to the report.

I know the Truginina Leader may not use zoom, but the number of people who have been outed with nudes of themselves or their partners is huge. people either forget to turn the camera off, or they dont realize the meeting is live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the Truginina Leader may not use zoom, but the number of people who have been outed with nudes of themselves or their partners is huge. people either forget to turn the camera off, or they dont realize the meeting is live
CNN reporter points Percy at the webcam, vote Trump.

Tell me, how is this relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back