Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

I get that they are batshit crazy religious nut jobs but why do they follow Trump? When has Trump followed any religion in his life?
Because like Trump, these people scare the weak and diminished people in society to hand over their money to them.
Birds of a feather, scam together.

Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now
images

nothing else has taken him down why would this (if true) ?
There still the Georgia investigation

Just another day in MAGA Land.
Are you kidding?

Today in MAGA land, they're going ballistic because the Durham report provides an "opinion" that the FBI didn't have enough evidence to open an investigation into Russia/Trump collusion. It's pretty clear they did (you can watch video of TFG asking Russia to commit a crime).

They've spun it as if Trump was convicted and thrown in prison.

They're having a fantastic outrage-a-thon.

Are you kidding?

Today in MAGA land, they're going ballistic because the Durham report provides an "opinion" that the FBI didn't have enough evidence to open an investigation into Russia/Trump collusion. It's pretty clear they did (you can watch video of TFG asking Russia to commit a crime).

They've spun it as if Trump was convicted and thrown in prison.

They're having a fantastic outrage-a-thon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not going to read Durhams report but does it mention that Mueller's investigation found:

Paul Manafort - guilty
Rick Gates - guilty
Mike Flynn - guilty
George Papadopouolos - guilty
Roger Stone - guilty
Michael Cohen - guilty
Konstantin Kilimnik - wanted, $250k reward
Michael Sussman - not guilty
Igor Danchenko - not guilty

I presume that Garland released an unredacted Durham report unlike Barr and his black marker.

I think this is overly simplistic and generous.

The deal Trump made with the Taliban was appalling, basically a surrender and abandonment of allies within the country such that it became escape or die.

He also completely stuffed the Iran deal (Iran is now enriching Uranium again, nearly to weapons grade now).

He took no action on Ukraine, which ended in a war starting about a month after Biden was inaugurated. If Ukraine was a diplomatic failure, a large part of it belongs to Trump who admittedly idolised Putin.

He also pissed off nearly every neighbour, race and gender (except white American men).

There are many failings of Trump's presidency in foreign policy.

Part of the reason he never started a war was that he only lasted 4 years, which is unique compared to other recent Presidents.

And I can't think of a war which he avoided that another might have been drawn into. Obama didn't get involved in Ukraine in 2014 when he could have.

Trump thought he was a great deal maker, but he was wholly ill-equipped to deal with geo-politics, tried to simplify it and end up stuffing up so much that Rex Tillerson resigned in embarrassment.

The fact he had an aversion to interventionism is only spoken about, it was never actually tested.
To avoid derailing the right wingers thread.

I wonder how much an impact COVID had.

Putin being paranoid and his massive long table didn't appear to be in a position to invade. It may have also helped that he saw the US fracturing thanks to what was most likely Russian amplification of misinformation.

Does no covid mean invasion in say 2020 and Trump taking the knee to one of his favourite world leaders ?

To avoid derailing the right wingers thread.

I wonder how much an impact COVID had.

Putin being paranoid and his massive long table didn't appear to be in a position to invade. It may have also helped that he saw the US fracturing thanks to what was most likely Russian amplification of misinformation.

Does no covid mean invasion in say 2020 and Trump taking the knee to one of his favourite world leaders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back