Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Embarrassing for Noem, Scott and Vivek
Would've been her , but dog-killing was a bridge too far.

Don't get me started on " Too Black " and " Too Brown "

Current Affairs is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Left.

Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Left display media bias in ways that strongly align with liberal, progressive, or left-wing thought and/or policy agendas. This is our most liberal rating on the political spectrum.

ah yeah, the old rightist tactic of attacking the messenger while entirely ignoring the message.

so it's down to burgum, vance and rubio

vance is the biggest weasel of the 3 so no doubt Mayor McCheese will pick him
An ironic reckoning for that obsequious flatterer Tim Scott, who reached new lows in self debasement. That will be cause for the odd smile in the Capitol.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Trump is an arseh*le is a fact widely agreed upon—even by his supporters, who actually like that about him.

If I recall correctly, 42 of his 46 senior Cabinet Secretaries found him to be a ‘incompetent f’kn moron’. That included military and business leaders of the highest quality.

77 and not had a close friend, never had a dog. It takes some doing - to be a 6’ 3”, blonde, son of a multi millionaire yet had to rely on brothels and mail order wives throughout his life.

Last edited:
That Trump is an arseh*le is a fact widely agreed upon—even by his supporters, who actually like that about him.

If I recall correctly, 42 of his 46 senior Cabinet Secretaries found him to be a ‘incompetent f’kn moron’. That included military and business leaders of the highest quality.

77 and not had a close friend, never had a dog. It takes some doing - to be a 6’ 3”, blonde, son of a multi millionaire yet had to rely on brothels and mail order wives throughout his life.

It's so true that Trump supporters like the fact that he is an arseh*le. They like it so much that they're prepared to overlook the fact that he is also a moron (and his many other personality problems).

So the Trump camp is bullet pointing Biden's debating skills. Trump himself saying he was "a worthy debater". Jeez, will the MAGA-mob notice the about face? Probably not. Looking forward to the interviews when they are asked about it, and their face goes blank.

The whole shtick about putting down political opponent without any receipts is so shit. It reminds me of this shithole of a rock where the right-wing, CHINESE Nationalist Party was going after the local, country boy turned lawyer then elected Pres in first truly free elections, by first painting him as a loony, hayseed, bumbler who couldn't get anything done(with obstruction from KMT dominated Legislature and civil service); then after a re-election eve assassination attempt on him and his VP, a criminal mastermind who orchestrated the whole thing so that he was only nicked by the bullet but got enough sympathy votes to win the next day. Such an ironclad conspiracy that nothing could be found on an island where anything is for sale and still recently coming out of martial law. Fortunately the locals started seeing through those shenanigans and other traitorous actions to take away much of their sway.
I would hope that my fellow Americans would be sharp enough to figure this shit out, but I'm that confident to be honest. They still can't suss out Fox, FB, or any of the other media that rots their mind.

So the Trump camp is bullet pointing Biden's debating skills. Trump himself saying he was "a worthy debater". Jeez, will the MAGA-mob notice the about face? Probably not. Looking forward to the interviews when they are asked about it, and their face goes blank.

The whole shtick about putting down political opponent without any receipts is so shit. It reminds me of this shithole of a rock where the right-wing, CHINESE Nationalist Party was going after the local, country boy turned lawyer then elected Pres in first truly free elections, by first painting him as a loony, hayseed, bumbler who couldn't get anything done(with obstruction from KMT dominated Legislature and civil service); then after a re-election eve assassination attempt on him and his VP, a criminal mastermind who orchestrated the whole thing so that he was only nicked by the bullet but got enough sympathy votes to win the next day. Such an ironclad conspiracy that nothing could be found on an island where anything is for sale and still recently coming out of martial law. Fortunately the locals started seeing through those shenanigans and other traitorous actions to take away much of their sway.
I would hope that my fellow Americans would be sharp enough to figure this shit out, but I'm that confident to be honest. They still can't suss out Fox, FB, or any of the other media that rots their mind.
Glad you didnt mention bf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back