Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They guy hasn’t stopped bleeding yet all the shit conspiracy theorist campaigners have already come out to say it was staged…..
Now I wonder who was it started Fake News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate just texted me saying he was drinking with some journos in Canberra last night who predicted Trump was going to stage an assassination attempt to build popularity.
Probably a popular prediction.

They don't seem all that fussed a person who just tried to assassinate a would be President is on the loose.
Secret Service response was pretty poor.

They have him covered on the ground, there is possibly still an active shooter (possibly multiple shooters).

They lift him up, allow him to stand in place where he was supposedly just shot at, and allow him to expose himself to danger many many more times.

There is no hurry to whisk him away, nor do they keep him low when they do take him away, and he is continually exposed throughout.

I'm no expert (and neither will be those that call me out and say I have no idea what I am talking about), so cannot wait for analysis of SS response from those that are qualified to offer educated opinion.

Tell me this though - if there were still an active shooter, and they had a bead on that lectern, do you reckon they could have easily got in many more shots at him while he was supposedly being "covered" and extricated. If SS had acted competently, you would not have had those photo ops.

And re his ear injury, I reckon I saw Mike Tyson at the bottom of that scrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back