Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Begs the question… Can a dead candidate be elected in the mighty US of A?
I mean a convicted and even a jailed candidate can be…
Or someone with acute dementia and the mental faculties of a 3 yr old can be..
Surely a minor detail.. like they ain’t breathing ain’t too important?

Regardless of political allegiances, no one deserves this type of attack. I hope that he is ok, it seems he is.

One question that I have, how did the Secret Service know that there was only one shooter, so quickly?
That they would allow the former President to walk off the stage, etc.
In every one of these types of events, the objective for the security team is to get the target as quickly away from the scene as possible.

Begs the question… Can a dead candidate be elected in the mighty US of A?
I mean a convicted and even a jailed candidate can be…
Or someone with acute dementia and the mental faculties of a 3 yr old can be..
Surely a minor detail.. like they ain’t breathing ain’t too important?
Yes if they are on the ballot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In every one of these types of events, the objective for the security team is to get the target as quickly away from the scene as possible.
Thanks. I would have thought it’s based on the situation, if they'd thought there was a second shooter would they have gotten up exposing him in the manner they did?

Regardless of political allegiances, no one deserves this type of attack. I hope that he is ok, it seems he is.

One question that I have, how did the Secret Service know that there was only one shooter, so quickly?
That they would allow the former President to walk off the stage, etc.
You need to get him off the stage to a safe location. The risk of moving is less than the risk of just lying there in a pile indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back