Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gOT a SOurCe oR LINk aS crEDiBle pROof?

This guy told me through telekinesis.

211122-jacob-anthony-angeli-chansley-ew-526p-52b676.jpg

Last edited:
Bull. Every Trump rally every Trump
Tweet is stochastic terrorism. Antifa hey ?
What the hell are you even talking about>? Dude was just millimetres away from being assassinated by someone with 'reported ties' to ANTIFA and you're complaining about his tweets? News flash, whoever the whackjob was that just tried killing him was equally as radicalized by folk on the other side of this shitshow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guest on Fox just said that she’s not a Trump fan, didn’t vote for him in 2016, reluctantly voted for him in 2020 but would now crawl over broken glass to vote for him.

Not sure of the logic of this.
Your first issue was assuming there was logic based thought from a guest on Fox news.

I've also read that the person in those photos is not the shooter, so just be careful.

If the shooter is some cooker/maga nut it has to be a transgender illegal immigrant who identifies as a furry and but is a member of the Republican party and owns shares in Trump media

The confusion would be fantastic

Why do you think an anti-fascist would want to shoot Trump?
Might be something to do with the never ending comparisons to Hitler, Putin, Kim Jong Un etc etc by members of the radical left. Same reason why the members of the right see him as some sort of 2nd coming of Jesus.

Brainwashing via social and news media

Might be something to do with the never ending comparisons to Hitler, Putin, Kim Jong Un etc etc by members of the radical left. Same reason why the members of the right see him as some sort of 2nd coming of Jesus.

Brainwashing via social and news media
The ****ing irony coming from you.

The guy who heard a passing unverified mention of ANTIFA on an Australian news channel and have now built a complete narrative in your own head.

Hey spinynorman NYP is owned by Murdoch. So not to trust?

Indeed.

I deleted my post because I guess enough rapid response is out there that I probably shouldn’t contribute to, but you were too quick! So, I’ll just mention there’s a guy on Twitter who seems to be saying he’s been misidentified as the Trump shooter, and certainly his picture aligns with some of those being put online of Thomas Crooks.

So I’m gonna log out and:

a) wait for the actual story to be told
b) be equally sceptical of the Murdoch press and randos on Twitter

Could anyone in a million years expect the Trump’s side to be as respectful n this situation.
If this were Biden being ‘shot’, could Trump bring himself to put out such a statement? MTG?
I’m thinking, No.
Violence begets violence. America, what have you become? Shocking.

And what they were really thinking…

Indeed.

I deleted my post because I guess enough rapid response is out there that I probably shouldn’t contribute to, but you were too quick! So, I’ll just mention there’s a guy on Twitter who seems to be saying he’s been misidentified as the Trump shooter, and certainly his picture aligns with some of those being put online of Thomas Crooks.

So I’m gonna log out and:

a) wait for the actual story to be told
b) be equally sceptical of the Murdoch press and randos on Twitter
Fortunately I never go to (twitter) X so don't post links since Musk took over.

I imagine, all media outlets want to be the first then retract later but sadly harm can be done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back