Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF Trump fear mongers in every single tweet, every single rally. He is a stochastic terrorist.

No he’s just a bit of a D (which I get) but you are conflating that with being a terrorist.

Terrorists suicide bomb, behead people and throw people off buildings. Trump is not that.

Oh you’re back online Yippee Yi Yeo.

Still waiting for that ironclad evidence that a “leftie” shot Trump.

Surely you have it by now.

Ahhh. Just thought “always from WA”. This now makes sense

What is so bad about Hungary at the moment?
Over It What GIF by Bounce

Hopefully in the future the NRA and Trump will simply allow everyone in attendance at these rallies to bring their own AR-15.

Good guys with guns everywhere.

Or do they only want to end gun free zones at schools, yet keep them at Presidential rallies?
WTF has that got to do with anything?
Biden has done nothing about guns, neither did Obama, neither did Clinton.

But somehow the gun problem is Trumps fault.

Hopefully in the future the NRA and Trump will simply allow everyone in attendance at these rallies to bring their own AR-15.

Good guys with guns everywhere.

Or do they only want to end gun free zones at schools, yet keep them at Presidential rallies?
If I could be bothered “am I bothered” (Catherine Tait), I would open an X account, follow The Shovel, because obviously he/she is across the facts, track down his/her followers and hey presto find Festerz who obviously thinks he/she is the font of all knowledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More and more fear mongering, despite that Trumps previous 4 years of presidency he showed none of what you’re claiming he will do.

You live in fear born out of watching far too much mainstream media propaganda. Far left radical minded people like yourself insinuated Trump would start WW3, but when that didn’t happen you loons don’t come out and admit you got it wrong. You double down like the brainwashed useful idiots that you are.

Time for you and Maggie5 to leave a laughing emoji to this post - it’s the tell tale sign you’ve been exposed and you’re very consistent with the behaviour. Let’s hope Trump survives all these attacks and you shuffle off to a bunker and never come up for air.
Trump will perhaps not start world war 3 ,you do realize the Hungarian PM meet with him yesterday?
Trump also wishes to leave Nato thats common news.

Carn really? Both as bad as each other (remember “killary”)

That’s not on the same level as being labelled a Dictator that’s out to get you.
I would’ve thought that after 4 years of Trump people would’ve realised he’s not a Dictator like for real.

I remember before he got elected I spoke to some girls in the city about Trump and they said they would fear for their safety as women if he became president and even started crying. He’s not even in the same country ffs, that’s how bad the fear mongering is. It’s deranged.

I remember before he got elected I spoke to some girls in the city about Trump and they said they would fear for their safety as women if he became president and even started crying. He’s not even in the same country ffs, that’s how bad the fear mongering is. It’s derang

You spoke to some girls in the city and they started crying. I’m sure it wasn’t the first and won’t be the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back