Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully shooting someone in the head from 100 metres away, even with a scope and military-style weapon, is no mean feat - especially if you're some 20-year-old Joe Blow. I'd like to know if he had any military training like Lee Oswald did. A head is a tiny target from that distance.

I gotta bite, ok mr education and wise man of BF forums, so let me get this right....
Wow. That chip on your shoulder is surely causing you problems sleeping at night.

And no I won't be responding to your half-assed loaded questions.

But yes. Get an education. Reading a book without pictures would be a start. I've posted links to newspaper articles and books on this topic to help you out in previous posts.

And if being triggered by me is what it takes to focus on facts rather than conspiracies then I'm happy.

And you'll finally get a good night's sleep as that chip on your shoulder fades away.

Last edited:
Successfully shooting someone in the head from 100 metres away, even with a scope and military-style weapon, is no mean feat - especially if you're some 20-year-old Joe Blow. I'd like to know if he had any military training like Lee Oswald did. A head is a tiny target from that distance.

A normal head is, we are talking about Trump's big orange boof head.

Nothing really interesting about it. They were seated near Trump and got hit by a stray bullet.

I’d be interested in any crack pot theory though for the laughs.
so we have details of the second death? Ive heard nothing of it . Id want to know all the forensics - entry / exits wounds , direction , bullet type , the whole lot. Only then can you confirm where the bullet came from , and if there was only one shooter. I wouldnt discount anything given their history.

Wow. That chip causing you problems?

And no I won't be responding to your half-assed loaded questions.

But yes. Get an education. Reading a book without pictures would be a start.
Do you know why you cant respond to my post, point for point?
Its because you cant, you cant see past your hate and bias.

Im all over you pal, in everything.

So what if Trump had been killed today? I presume Nikki Haley would have become the Republican nominee. It was widely speculated that Haley stayed in the race long after it was hopeless just in case Trump was ruled out later for whatever reason and she would be left with the second-most delegates.

I also think Haley would have won the election, given Biden's well-known issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JFC

Don't pay much attention to the world around you, huh?
Everyone keeps saying that but hasn’t provided any examples of why it’s worth getting worked up over?

World didn’t end when Trump was in last time. World wasn’t a magical heaven when Obama was president.

Everyone keeps saying that but hasn’t provided any examples of why it’s worth getting worked up over?

World didn’t end when Trump was in last time. World wasn’t a magical heaven when Obama was president.

Project 2025 might be a start.

WTF has that got to do with anything?
Biden has done nothing about guns, neither did Obama, neither did Clinton.

But somehow the gun problem is Trumps fault.
Give Biden enough majority and he will do plenty.
The GOP keep putting roadblocks. They even wear NRA gun badges in Congress.
That’s all we need to know, says enough about you.
I reckon a stroke would be good.. so he sees what it feels like to be disabled like those he mocks.

For the first time in his life. Can't see it happening.
So when North Korea was firing missiles over SK and Japan into the ocean, and Trump crossed the DMZ from SK to NK to meet with Kim Jong Un, he wasn’t calling for calm? The same Trump that brokered peace deals in the Middle East?

Do you lot only watch CNN and MSNBC. Get out of your bubbles and get informed.

What I find funny is the folks that found themselves dead at a Trump rally due to gun violence, would have been cheering and hollering about having their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them only moments earlier.
Call me whatever you’d like you squib, but I find that funny, just like a chicken opening the door to a fox on the henhouse!
Has Trump come out and called them losers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back