Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The right wing media deflecting and attacking women in positions of authority seeing as the gunman didn't fit in to any sort of minority they don't like is wild
I have been out of the loop for half of today. What's the latest?

The right wing media deflecting and attacking women in positions of authority seeing as the gunman didn't fit in to any sort of minority they don't like is wild

It wasn’t like some physical struggle occurred that meant the shooter was over to overpower a woman.

The guy was a scrawny 20 year old kid, I’m sure a female security person could have handled them fine.

Unless the people who are anti female security believe females are too dumb to do security checking and intelligence, none of this makes any sense.

But I know that won’t stop people.

Surely no one is seriously asserting that men (resort to reading instructions as a last resort) are better than women when it comes to ‘attention to detail’? Maybe they should ask editors who make better proof readers. Better still maybe keep gross generalisations in the past, in less enlightened times.

I have been out of the loop for half of today. What's the latest?

Sky after dark, Ben Shapiro, random idiots on here and other right wing morons are claiming the problem with the trump assassination attempt was because there are female quotas in secret service of 30% or something.

It wasn’t like some physical struggle occurred that meant the shooter was over to overpower a woman.

The guy was a scrawny 20 year old kid, I’m sure a female security person could have handled them fine.

Unless the people who are anti female security believe females are too dumb to do security checking and intelligence, none of this makes any sense.

But I know that won’t stop people.

to be fair for the reported most elite security team in the world that women had no idea what she was doing lol

Surely no one is seriously asserting that men (resort to reading instructions as a last resort) are better than women when it comes to ‘attention to detail’? Maybe they should ask editors who make better proof readers. Better still maybe keep gross generalisations in the past, in less enlightened times.

Somehow they seem to be thinking physical strength is the only requirement, even though this had nothing to do with what happened

to be fair for the most reported elite security team in the world that women had no idea what she was doing lol

Well he’s not the president. Gets the next best available.

However they did look inept. Good luck Joe. You’re my boy blue.

View attachment 2049322

Love how they make out that this is something they are reporting on, when it's just Paul Murray speaking shit again.

It's sad that the person who wrote that probably did a 3 year journalism degree.

Be honest …. How disappointed were you that he didn’t cark it?

Geez Trumps lucky he moved his head or thats hitting him in the back of the head...

Embarrassing for the SS it was legit a rally in a rural area with 5 or 6 rooftops LMAO.
I think about our universe splitting at that point. this universe he lives in alt-b he dies. Netflix should do a film on what if?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts exactly, best should get the job not a quota system.

A) Is there any evidence they aren’t as good a candidates?

B) what on earth did it have to do what happened at the trump rally where the shots were fired? Do you think females are inherently more stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back