Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is what is known so far. Donating $15 when he was 17 at school to a Democrat party cause.

Dad registered Republican, mum registered Democrat.

Thomas Matthew Crooks registered to vote in Republican primaries.

He was a known gun nut and bullied at school.

My money is on his motives not being political just someone mentally disturbed angry at the world, after attention/notoriety, angry a girl turned him down etc.

It’s entirely possible he is either left or right wing.

He could have registered GOP to vote against trump in the primaries, such was his hate for him.

It's incel to suggest that men are physically stronger and faster than women?

It's incel to suggest that diversity metrics on one of the most important jobs in america is a bad thing?

THAT'S your opinion? And you think my opinion is ridiculous??????????

Please explain why I'm wrong without using more personal attacks

Females can be a bullet meat shield too don’t worry. Plus it’s not just about how fast you are physically but how fast you can respond to unfolding events.

Or things like a gunman on a roof. Females didn’t cause that process to fall apart did they?

Old Joe Biden's media team deleting his tweets that promoted harm to Trump LMAO

Joe Biden who needs his arse wiped for him put out tweets encouraging Trump’s assassination? I think you’re conflating

Who knows. Really non issue. 1 person isn’t a face for all democrats or republicans

They definitely would be if it was a clear ‘leftie’. The MAGA cult would be absolutely foaming at the mouths about how all lefties are violent and need to be ‘taken out’ or some such call to violence.

Telling Americans to vote him out?…. Ooo so violent. Get out of your immature echo chamber. Trump is a thousand times more violent, you reap what you sow.

Trump refuses to concede he lost 2020 election even today.

Democrats say “he refuses to accept Democratic election results, he is a threat the democracy”

This is apparently inflammatory.

And yes Trump and MAGA 1000x more into violent rhetoric (campaign ads of republicans shooting objects as probs for their opponents)

Desperate to find a way to somehow blame Biden. Pathetic.
first there were efforts to pin this on mayorkas ..... then on affirmative action ..... no doubt Qookers are exploring the race angle somewhere in the MAGAt universe

all the while they are running away from going after the shooter .... that little chestnut would open up pandoras box .... putting the heat back on conservatives and conservative causes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s entirely possible he is either left or right wing.

He could have registered GOP to vote against trump in the primaries, such was his hate for him.

Well all evidence points to apolitical loner or right wing if anything.

Gun nut, friends have described him as conservative if anything. Now I’m all for breaking stereotypes but a gun nut who is also a leftist who wants to shoot trump seems very unlikely.

There are images where you can see something whizz past his head.

At least the conspiracy theorists will be eating well for the next decade.
They caught a bullet on a tv camera, how convenient, so suspicious.

I love being a conspiracy theorist. I can see why people get off on it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

A) Is there any evidence they aren’t as good a candidates?

B) what on earth did it have to do what happened at the trump rally where the shots were fired? Do you think females are inherently more stupid?

zero evidence but they don't have to openly put a target on it which they done in the video floating about, imo having a diverse workforce isn't that important when your protecting the President or soon to be President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back