Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better believe that by now the DoJ/FBI knows everything there is possible to know about the shooter, so I'm shocked to be sitting here that the only detail leaked is that he was once a registered republican. I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that they know he wasn't a Trump supporter doing his best to get Trump elected and the true motivation will be released to the public as soon as November the 6th.

Do you understand Cannon's judgement yet?

No? That's scary!
From what I have read from people far more in the know then I am, her attempt at getting it dismissed might backfire massively on her. Most don't think her cause for dismissing the case was legitimate, and it opens her up to being reported especially for her political background.

That said, if she gets away with it, people are theorising that she did it and hopes it gets her favour with Trump and a potential Supreme Court nomination in future.

You better believe that by now the DoJ/FBI knows everything there is possible to know about the shooter, so I'm shocked to be sitting here that the only detail leaked is that he was once a registered republican. I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that they know he wasn't a Trump supporter doing his best to get Trump elected and the true motivation will be released to the public as soon as November the 6th.
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

From what I have read from people far more in the know then I am, her attempt at getting it dismissed might backfire massively on her. Most don't think her cause for dismissing the case was legitimate, and it opens her up to being reported especially for her political background.

That said, if she gets away with it, people are theorising that she did it and hopes it gets her favour with Trump and a potential Supreme Court nomination in future.
It has been brought up before and rejected at appeal.

It would make all the special counsels unconstitutional, Mueller and the others like the one appointed for Hunter Biden, Joe Biden etc all unconstitutional.

She is a Trump appointee and many questioned her inexperience when she was appointed and has already had decisions in this case reversed by Appeals Court.

You sure about that?

https://www.ceda.com.au/newsandreso...mall-business-tax-cuts-aren-t-likely-to-boost

This article strongly suggests that while good producers and manufacturers might see some job creation from corporate tax cuts, tax cuts for companies in the service sector are instead passed onto investors with zero effect on wage bills or employment:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonc...t-always-lead-to-more-jobs-new-research-says/

America (like Australia) is a largely service based economy. Manufacturing largely left the USA's and our own shores for Asia and Latin America a long time ago.

I struggle to see how tech, oil and gas, resources, motor vehicle etc giants in the USA (who literally manufacture nothing IN the USA) are going to 'create more jobs' in the USA following on from tax cuts. In all likelihood (and supported by the above research) its more likely you'll just see bigger salaries for the CEO's and Executives, and bigger dividends for shareholders.

The US under Biden are supporting the manufacturing sector by imposing tariffs on some imports, and the likelihood is that the US under Trump will double down on that.

There’s a good reason Musk has endorsed Donald “can’t watch TV if the wind is not blowing” Trump.

The US under Biden are supporting the manufacturing sector by imposing tariffs on some imports, and the likelihood is that the US under Trump will double down on that.

There’s a good reason Musk has endorsed Donald “can’t watch TV if the wind is not blowing” Trump.
Ev?

Do you know why it was dismissed?

Are you aware that Hunter Biden can now make application to the court for his case to be thrown out based on the same criteria?

Are you aware that appeals court have ruled against what Cannon is claiming?

This most likely is going to SC where the stacked court may again interfere based on their political bias.

Not such a big conspiracy/hit job if you familiarise yourself with facts.

It's like Jim Jefferies bit on gun control:

"YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE SECOND AMMENDMENT!!!!!"

"Yes you can...it's called an 'Amendment'."
They want to throw away the Constitution but retain the right for hate speech and to
bear AR15s

Pretty much all her decisions have favoured Trump .

Do you understand Cannon's judgement yet?

No? That's scary!

Canon was never giving the case a fair hearing and at times she was being roundly criticised by her peers for the way she was handling it.

It’s probably for the best that the docket has left her jurisdiction.

And the tariffs on those imports is contributing to the cost of living crisis in the USA, because all those cheap TV's, clothes and pretty much everything that middle class Americans purchase comes from China, so it all now comes with an increased price tag as a result.

For the same reason a cash injection in peoples pockets is more likely to supercharge an economy (we did this to stave of the GFC), slowing down the market by making shit more expensive, inversely slows down the economy and stagnates growth.

The ship has sailed with US manufacturing, just like it has done here. No amount of tariffs are going to bring it back.

Adam Smith talked about this in the Wealth of Nations, and it's just as true now as it was back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone seems to have a manifesto these days and this guy doesn't? Not a ****ing chance.

And the tariffs on those imports is contributing to the cost of living crisis in the USA, because all those cheap TV's, clothes and pretty much everything that middle class Americans purchase comes from China, so it all now comes with an increased price tag as a result.

For the same reason a cash injection in peoples pockets is more likely to supercharge an economy (we did this to stave of the GFC), slowing down the market by making shit more expensive, inversely slows down the economy and stagnates growth.

The ship has sailed with US manufacturing, just like it has done here. No amount of tariffs are going to bring it back.

Adam Smith talked about this in the Wealth of Nations, and it's just as true now as it was back then.
What will MAGA do when they can’t afford their Chinese made hats and sneakers any more, when it hits them where it hurts?

What will MAGA do when they can’t afford their Chinese made hats and sneakers any more, when it hits them where it hurts?

Instead of tariffs, just give low and middle class people a tax offset. Money in their pockets stimulates the domestic economy (creating jobs), while tariffs on incoming goods slow the whole thing down (stagnating job growth).

Information has been coming out that he is a conservative with his house displaying trump signs and ex class mates stating that he was 100% conservative

Pure copinum

Do people recall how Stalin got rid of university professors, the educated, jailed anyone who disagreed with him and put in place his loyalists

Sounds eerily like Trump and project 25 to me.

And they pretend they are anti communism?

They are for fascist authoritarianism.

Stalin and the soviets were same level authoritarians, just believed in collective ownership, social programs etc.

Btw they don’t actually know what communists and Marxist’s are when they say the democrats are that.

Hold up there. So you’re trying to tell me that China isn’t paying billions and billions into Americans pockets vis tariffs?

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back