Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also it’s not even 72 hours since it happened, and he doesn’t have any real online presence, not sure info on every other shooter in the past has been out that quick. Like we know a fair bit already about him, just no clues to motives yet.

Nah, the Deep State know that the shooter is the Grand Poobah of Antifa, also Hunter’s secret trans love child, who identifies as a water cooler.

But they are covering it up, doctoring registration forms, having crisis actors pretend to classmates, all while holding his real classmates hostage, so they can’t reveal the truth to Tucker Carlson.

These people all know Trump is transactional. He’s easily bought. You want a promotion? Do something for him. You want a pardon? Pay him. You want some classified information? Loan him money.
You want to be scotus judge , dismiss his cases

I'd bet he wasn't actually shot in the ear. I reckon the bleeding happened from when he was thrown to the deck and covered by SS agents.

The other option is that he's so doped up on pills that he didn't notice when he was shot. I'm not sure it's possible to be shot in the ear and not have any reaction at all.
1721110913189.png

I'd bet he wasn't actually shot in the ear. I reckon the bleeding happened from when he was thrown to the deck and covered by SS agents.

The other option is that he's so doped up on pills that he didn't notice when he was shot. I'm not sure it's possible to be shot in the ear and not have any reaction at all.

is that from your extensive experience of being shot?

it's a bit odd you say he didn't have a reaction. When he clearly did.

But yeah, he has probably just cut himself with a razorblade like they do in the WWE. The other guy being shot dead behind him was a pure coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is that from your extensive experience of being shot?

it's a bit odd you say he didn't have a reaction. When he clearly did.

But yeah, he has probably just cut himself with a razorblade like they do in the WWE. The other guy being shot dead behind him was a pure coincidence.
Oh come on!

That's so 2008, it's blood capsules.

Nah, the Deep State know that the shooter is the Grand Poobah of Antifa, also Hunter’s secret trans love child, who identifies as a water cooler.

But they are covering it up, doctoring registration forms, having crisis actors pretend to classmates, all while holding his real classmates hostage, so they can’t reveal the truth to Tucker Carlson.

Finally, someone telling it how it is.

782959ca9f7e0e3dba60a8b4ea3e347f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back