Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's also 20 years old and donated to Act Blue a progressive leftist cause.

Also tried to headshot the republican candidate on live tv but sure he's a right wing Trump lover lol

He did that at 17, and they can be one of those scammy websites where it makes it look like a bill or whatever.

People he knew at school said he was either apolitical to some who knew him and others said he was very conservative. Also a gun nut.

I still think it wasn’t politically motivated, just a loner with mental issues who may just have wanted attention; anger at the world.

The next most likely things are he had gone full blown neo nazi and thought trump was too moderate.

Then there is the oddly amusing ride or die Nicki Haley fan.

Beyond that, if he was really a leftist, it goes against everyone who knew him and his entire history (aside from some random $15 donation when 17).

I mean sure it’s possible he was playing a long con, putting that hard earned $15 down for a democrat affiliated cause before then registering Republican, acting conservative at school, loving guns as a further way to throw us all off the scent.

But it’s possible in the way that 9/11 could be an inside job, Israel let October 7 happen, moon landing faked etc.

I know many Trump supporters are still in denial about it not being someone they really wanted it to be so they could feel emboldened by Trump imprisoning media and political opponents, but sadly they can only get a bit of rage going for DEI.

Also plenty of precedent of democratic voters registering as Republican to vote against who they don't want in the primaries.

I think Trump did it mostly for notoriety and was mentally ill.
Hmmm....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also plenty of precedent of democratic voters registering as Republican to vote against who they don't want in the primaries.

I think the shooter did it mostly for notoriety and was mentally ill.

Agree with the 2nd sentence.

The first sentence was not what he did from all available evidence. School mates saying he was very conservative, also a gun nut.

Though someone said he wore a mask for ages after he didn’t; so there is another smoking gun for the right I guess.

782959ca9f7e0e3dba60a8b4ea3e347f.jpg
Source?

Some people are really bummed out this guy didn't have an antifa tag on his social media

Keep the cope coming though
Same for the other side of the coin basically tripping over themselves for the shooter to be a far right madman.

All people care about is the optics of their team.

The irony of all those on social media right now who are angry at the shooter for missing would typically all be anti-gun.
Nah mate, I would have taken that shot and tagged the orange prick right between his close eyes and avoided the sniper retaliatory fire!
I’d be a hero to the entire planet and boy oh boy the statues they’d have built for me, the movies, the interviews, it could have been crazy, models, fast cars, manhattan skyline views, my kids will just have to deal with Melbourne city skylines unfortunately, bummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back