Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Kissing his ass isn’t a good look for you.

You guys seriously buy the rubbish that a pronoun person was a right winger?
This needs some unpacking I think.

Who? What? Where? When?

Isn’t this the dragging down that meant to get you thread banned
Not sure. You should report it and find out

I'm just pointing out Ive never seen any of your posts that indicate an aware mind

Even your last post trying to deny the guy was a Republican gun nut highlights how broken you are

I'm just pointing out Ive never seen any of your posts that indicate an aware mind

Even your last post trying to deny the guy was a Republican gun nut highlights how broken you are

You think that this Crooks was a Ted Cruz supporter hoping to get trump out of the way ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think that this Crooks was a Ted Cruz supporter hoping to get trump out of the way ?
All I know he was a Republican Gun Nut

I havent seen any further motivation apart from kid wanted to be famous and important for once in his life

Most likely chose Trump for proximity

The lady who couldn’t holster her weapon should be let go immediately. Clearly not up to job.

To be fair her script was to retrieve trumps MAGA hat when it fell

Big assumption all round there was just one shooter, or that could have been established so quickly

Seriously I don’t think conspiracy, but this whole episode is rife for them to flourish

All I know he was a Republican Gun Nut

I havent seen any further motivation apart from kid wanted to be famous and important for once in his life

Most likely chose Trump for proximity
Sounds unlikely to me, especially given the violent rhetoric against trump that’s been going on for so long.

A registered Republican who fellow students said was very conservative.

Maybe he didn’t support trump and was an angry Nicki Haley fan? Or thought Trump was too moderate?

My money is just it being apolitical young loner guy angry and depressed at world.
I would also add that he was probably sad that his Dad loved Trump more than him.

Trying to reverse engineer the attempted assassination of Trump as being by a Trump supporter is the true calisthenics.
Registered as a Republican, class mates stated he was an avowed Conservative who until recently had Trump signs in his front lawn.

Who knows maybe the years of listening to the GOPs pedo pizzagate, Stories of Democrats being a cabal of pedos, and Epstein was killed to cover up secret Democrat pedo rings, seeing Trump named as a visitor to Epstein's island almost 70 times put him over the edge?

That and some conservative commentators previously discussing on social media, that the assassination of Trump could actually be beneficial to the GOP and taking retribution against the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back