Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So his popping his head up and waving his tiny fist in the air was just shock and hysteria from him?
Once he found out he was shot (shooter down) he raised his fist in defiance. How dare he?

Its hilarious how hard you try and discredit Trump and every opportunity. You must be in dismay at the fact he will be voted in soon even against your types best efforts.

Once he found out he was shot (shooter down) he raised his fist in defiance. How dare he?

Look, you are never going to agree to what everyone else saw.

I just watched the Planet America clip and it's pretty much in line with what I guessed and what looked logical.

Trump fought against them moving him away when he should have been off with seconds.

Good God imagine if Biden had dithered, telling them to let him put his shoes on. Let alone put more lives at risk to pump up a crowd that should have been keeping down and evacuating.

Its hilarious how hard you try and discredit Trump and every opportunity. You must be in dismay at the fact he will be voted in soon even against your types best efforts.

Anyone with an eye on stability and prosperity and the rights of their fellow humans should be dismayed at the thought of an emboldened Trump at the wheel with his legion of goons trying to replace experienced public servants and destroy safeguards and laws. Again!

This time with Putin rampaging through Ukraine and eying off more territory elsewhere, and a federal government getting hamstrung with Chevron deference now overruled, and appointed lower court judges able to make their own ideological interpretations of statutes instead of leaving it up to the experienced federal agencies.

But yeah, "fight fight fight"...

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Look, you are never going to agree to what everyone else saw.

I just watched the Planet America clip and it's pretty much in line with what I guessed and what looked logical.

Trump fought against them moving him away when he should have been off with seconds.

Good God imagine if Biden had dithered, telling them to let him put his shoes on. Let alone put more lives at risk to pump up a crowd that should have been keeping down and evacuating.

Anyone with an eye on stability and prosperity and the rights of their fellow humans should be dismayed at the thought of an emboldened Trump at the wheel with his legion of goons trying to replace experienced public servants and destroy safeguards and laws. Again!

This time with Putin rampaging through Ukraine and eying off more territory elsewhere, and a federal government getting hamstrung with Chevron deference now overruled, and appointed lower court judges able to make their own ideological interpretations of statutes instead of leaving it up to the experienced federal agencies.

But yeah, "fight fight fight"...

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

He just had a bad day...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A proper risk assessment for the Event would have anticipated this as a possible situation.
Amongst other mitigation measures you would think that shutting down the event or getting Trump out of the line of fire until the threat was removed would have been Security 101....................
Should have stuck to being at the 4 Seasons ;)
I ask again, how often would there be somebody on a roof within 500 yards of the President? If they smuggled him off stage every time somebody got on a roof, Democrats would be getting on rooves to get these things cancelled all the time. I would.

All these people who think they know better than a SS Risk assessment....

The reason there are 4 people around him is that they know that if somebody wants to take a shot, they're going to find a way.

I ask again, how often would there be somebody on a roof within 500 yards of the President? If they smuggled him off stage every time somebody got on a roof, Democrats would be getting on rooves to get these things cancelled all the time. I would.

All these people who think they know better than a SS Risk assessment....

The reason there are 4 people around him is that they know that if somebody wants to take a shot, they're going to find a way.
As was pointed out to me:

Clearly a joke. Ketamine to stop ranting and raving. Cocaine on the list of drugs....
Ketamine is used as a sedative, but only for highly combative patients and certainly not for anyone with a supposed systolic BP of 210. Granted I don't know US protocols.

Trump ain't having a HR of 268 a RR of 145 and SpO2 of 130% the last 2 are impossible.

It's definitely fake.

Ketamine is used as a sedative, but only for highly combative patients and certainly not for anyone with a supposed systolic BP of 210.

Trump ain't having a HR of 268 a RR of 145 and SpO2 of 130% the last 2 are impossible.

It's definitely fake.
210 bp was what I had after a stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back