Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew there was a reason I hated Teslas....,beyond the smug look of their drivers.

View attachment 2051310

All the more reason to avoid getting your opinions from crazy X posts, hmmm?

Zuckerberg supports Biden, so it balances out 😉

But people are happy with Joe Biden & Pelosi who's wealth has grown significantly since they have come into politics. They're the real grifters.
Biden is only worth $10 million after 55 years in politics, and no actual 'lefty' is happy with Pelosi's crap.

Though, it's funny that she is the public face of political insider-trading, considering she isn't the worst offender:

1721343625307.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s funny about being gay?
Not a thing but its extremely funny the hypocritical backpedalling by gay men who deny their sexuality in favour of votes

We've grown up - well most of us - being LGQBTI+ is fine

Ask this bloke

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-senate-election-2024-bernie-moreno-09e34f6331708c192c89d7c1727c2458

endorsement from Donald Trump, Moreno — who has shifted from a public supporter of LGBTQ rights to a hardline opponent — is confronting questions about the existence of a 2008 profile seeking “Men for 1-on-1 sex” on a casual sexual encounters website called Adult Friend Finder.

And with Republicans just one seat short of a Senate majority if they also win the presidency, the results in Ohio could have major implications for the balance of power in Washington.

The dynamics have raised the stakes for Trump, who sided with Moreno

Its a sad state of affairs when a person must not only hide but reject their sexuality all in the name of power

I hoped we were better

But people are happy with Joe Biden & Pelosi who's wealth has grown significantly since they have come into politics. They're the real grifters.
Ive not had one email or Gold Sneakers shouted at me by either of those

So the dems are going to push out the dementia patient just weeks before the election. They must be pissed. All he had to do was not poop his pants on national television.
The fear in this one is strong

Oh yeah sure they were all egged on. Nah they were devestated at the miss.
This is what they do:

1. Show up to a rally or protest or occupy demonstration.

2. Ask to speak to organisers or speakers, who know the main grifters by name as disingenuous trouble makers and often reject their requests.

3. Then they approach as many attendees as they can. The weirder looking the better. The less knowledgeable the better. The less articulate the better.

4. Pepper them with a few questions, use a few debating tricks, get an ill-advised or facetious answer, paint them into a corner with Gish gallops, logical fallacies, unverified or already debunked "facts and figures" supporting the interviewer's audience's climate denial, anti-vax, anti-lockdown, election denying, "world banking cartel" dog whistling and so on.

5. Video it all.

6. Selectively edit the "best" in a video poking fun or "this is what they all think" way for max rage and scorn, and post it for donation and ad $$$. Libs of TikTok's owner is a classic for this, and a completely weird unit when interviewed properly. Like, proper cooked.

For instance, you now fully believe that massive numbers of people genuinely wanted Trump to be shot, even after careful consideration. Some did, but those are usually the accelerationists.

The best advice given by the organisers is: "Direct them to the organisers and speakers for these sorts of questions."

I've laughed along at the silliness of some of the answers from Trumpies and cookers and hippies and bystanders. You can also see this is unfair to many of them. Some of the faces they pull when they realise they are completely wrong, though :laughv1:

But it is just cheap content generation.

The types who show up to Trump and cooker events around the world are generally presenting these as comedy and entertainment with a pinch of reality. Smaller commentary channels openly talk about merch or donations and where they go - they're honest about paying their own bills and most often stress that people should only donate if they can afford it. Even Sam Harris had a pay what you can afford system, and I think you could email him for a free sub if you needed it.

The right wing types of YouTube channels are generally presenting these to rile up the fashy of the day's base to get them to donate money, even if the fan can't afford it, and are then disingenuous about where that money goes. ("Paying back a mate for a sesh")

I think I have posted Tom Tanuki's videos about the tactics from the fashy YouTube mobs, specifically Ani Yemeni and Rebel News. I can find a video if you want to see it.

This is what they do:

1. Show up to a rally or protest or occupy demonstration.

2. Ask to speak to organisers or speakers, who know the main grifters by name as disingenuous trouble makers and often reject their requests.

3. Then they approach as many attendees as they can. The weirder looking the better. The less knowledgeable the better. The less articulate the better.

4. Pepper them with a few questions, use a few debating tricks, get an ill-advised or facetious answer, paint them into a corner with Gish gallops, logical fallacies, unverified or already debunked "facts and figures" supporting the interviewer's audience's climate denial, anti-vax, anti-lockdown, election denying, "world banking cartel" dog whistling and so on.

5. Video it all.

6. Selectively edit the "best" in a video poking fun or "this is what they all think" way for max rage and scorn, and post it for donation and ad $$$. Libs of TikTok's owner is a classic for this, and a completely weird unit when interviewed properly. Like, proper cooked.

For instance, you now fully believe that massive numbers of people genuinely wanted Trump to be shot, even after careful consideration. Some did, but those are usually the accelerationists.

The best advice given by the organisers is: "Direct them to the organisers and speakers for these sorts of questions."

I've laughed along at the silliness of some of the answers from Trumpies and cookers and hippies and bystanders. You can also see this is unfair to many of them. Some of the faces they pull when they realise they are completely wrong, though :laughv1:

But it is just cheap content generation.

The types who show up to Trump and cooker events around the world are generally presenting these as comedy and entertainment with a pinch of reality. Smaller commentary channels openly talk about merch or donations and where they go - they're honest about paying their own bills and most often stress that people should only donate if they can afford it. Even Sam Harris had a pay what you can afford system, and I think you could email him for a free sub if you needed it.

The right wing types of YouTube channels are generally presenting these to rile up the fashy of the day's base to get them to donate money, even if the fan can't afford it, and are then disingenuous about where that money goes. ("Paying back a mate for a sesh")

I think I have posted Tom Tanuki's videos about the tactics from the fashy YouTube mobs, specifically Ani Yemeni and Rebel News. I can find a video if you want to see it.

The left have its fair share of the same social media grifters doing this to rednecks. Its pretty shit either way.

Interested on your thoughts on Sam Harris?

I doubt he’s scared Trump will be POTUS again but you on the other hand will be shitting yourself about the end of the world.
To me the issue is that Joe was obviously cooked during the 2020 election let alone this one, but was elected after hiding in the basement. In office he refused to do anything unscripted and the media covered for him for four years. This only came to a head because the live debate couldn't be covered up and people should be asking wtf has been going on this past four years.

Not a thing but its extremely funny the hypocritical backpedalling by gay men who deny their sexuality in favour of votes

We've grown up - well most of us - being LGQBTI+ is fine

Ask this bloke

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-senate-election-2024-bernie-moreno-09e34f6331708c192c89d7c1727c2458

endorsement from Donald Trump, Moreno — who has shifted from a public supporter of LGBTQ rights to a hardline opponent — is confronting questions about the existence of a 2008 profile seeking “Men for 1-on-1 sex” on a casual sexual encounters website called Adult Friend Finder.

And with Republicans just one seat short of a Senate majority if they also win the presidency, the results in Ohio could have major implications for the balance of power in Washington.

The dynamics have raised the stakes for Trump, who sided with Moreno

Its a sad state of affairs when a person must not only hide but reject their sexuality all in the name of power

I hoped we were better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back