Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The extreme fringe ones do, but conspiracies can become pretty mainstream like 9/11 truther movements. The best way to get on top of it is to get as much information out as possible, so people don't fill in the gaps. The FBI and Secret Service should be on the front foot when it comes to giving the public as much information as possible, not having to be forced by subpeona to got to a house committee.

The director did say last night in the house committee meeting they had identified the roof and had overwatch on it. Nice overwatch I guess. Also if the timelines are correct, they had 20 minutes to be aware of what he was doing from the time he was spotted using a range finder. How many suspicious people did they have to track who were suspicious to that extent?

Isn’t Trump a racist misogynist? Why was he donating to a black woman?
Self-interest is my guess

Like all faccists they don’t want anyone competent in the wings to upstage them and to better protect their position ..besides it wasn’t his choice anyone it was his backers who made that choice as part of their funding requirements.
the lincoln group know their material is monitored by bone spurs inner circle .... this is as much about messing with his paranoid sh*t for brains head than anything else

still, there could be truth in it :drunk:

For real? I don't know what is real or fake any more with the way Trump is.
"This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong.
And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies. With such a people, you can do whatever you want.
"
- Hannah Arendt,
(14 October 1906 – 4 December 1975)

Isn’t Trump a racist misogynist?

mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif

Ahhh the stunned mullet expressions of Tucker Carlson.

John Oliver always summed him up the best.

“I’m honestly surprised anything seems clear to a man with resting concussion face. He honestly looks like he’s studying a full-body mirror desperately trying to find his penis.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back