Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"its a miracle, the doctors were amazed.. they said no one has ever healed like that before.. Im a good healer, good genes."

"Lot of people are talking about it , a bullet going so fast the likes of which had never even been seen before. My Uncle - MIT , very smart genes, said only a stable genius could have turned his head that way and repelled that sucker like that.
Dr Ronny gave me 2 weeks but I beat that bullet like a dog , just like I aced that cognitive test , did you see how I carried that pretender De Chambreau on the course the other day..........................."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]" data-quote="_Cerberus_" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
They don't care. Religious Southern Americans are the dumbest people I have ever come across. All the creatures in the swamp near by have a higher IQ than them. They think the world revolves around America and Religion. Jesus was white, American, and all the locations in the bible were actually in America, etc. They are offended by anything and everything that has zero impact on them, so they must feign outrage and decide to cancel it all. Persecuting everyone else, but claiming it is THEY who are always persecuted. Their source material is randoms on Twitter hiding behind alt accounts, with no factual basis or source for anything. If it aligns with their belief, it must be true. They even think Trump was sent by Jesus etc. Always moving the goal posts when it comes to being called out for their hypocrisy in following the bible etc.

Even old man Babet here enjoys getting his rocks off pretending to be outraged just to rile up the cooker base.

Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire tbh.

I’ve said it before, they are still angry they lost the civil war.

You think how much time and effort the Trump campaign has invested in Sleepy Joe and his aging problems and Crooked Joe and Hunter Biden's laptop.

Trump has spent years on his narratives for this election. Old Joe, Hunter Biden's laptop and the stolen election have been on repeat for 4 years. It was his entire election campaign (with filler tracks of course - sharks or electrocution, late great Hannibal Lector, Jeebus, etc. - Trumps B sides are perhaps the most bizarre and disconnected of all time).

What does he do now?

He does not have time - or the material - to build a new narrative.

I predict full death spiral from here. At some point he will realise he is screwed and start hoarding the cash from his idiot followers that send it to him for Trump bibles, superhero cards or whatever other crap he sells them.

I don't think he has the mental capability to even change his regular speech. He has spent years saying the same thing, honing it, refining it, but essentially it has never changed.

He is not capable of making the pivot he needs even if Trump knew what that pivot was.

This whole article is worth a read.
Medbeds and indoctrination….conspiracy theories and disinfo pumped continually through earphones for hours.
And this is being targeted at people in chronic pain and ailments as a cure all.

Absolutely insane and disgusting.

Wonder if Michael Chesebro is related to this Chesebro.

Untitled.jpg

You think how much time and effort the Trump campaign has invested in Sleepy Joe and his aging problems and Crooked Joe and Hunter Biden's laptop.

Trump has spent years on his narratives for this election. Old Joe, Hunter Biden's laptop and the stolen election have been on repeat for 4 years. It was his entire election campaign (with filler tracks of course - sharks or electrocution, late great Hannibal Lector, Jeebus, etc. - Trumps B sides are perhaps the most bizarre and disconnected of all time).

What does he do now?

He does not have time - or the material - to build a new narrative.

I predict full death spiral from here. At some point he will realise he is screwed and start hoarding the cash from his idiot followers that send it to him for Trump bibles, superhero cards or whatever other crap he sells them.

I don't think he has the mental capability to even change his regular speech. He has spent years saying the same thing, honing it, refining it, but essentially it has never changed.

He is not capable of making the pivot he needs even if Trump knew what that pivot was.
At some point, he’s going to say something really racist because that’s all he has on her and needs to rally his base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back